Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #21
garrison
Manshoon

Default Re: Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
However, I was pretty certain that my ranger builds got the bow, even with wizard.
I'm fairly certain the checked order is mage -> rogue -> fighter. I'd guess that bard is between mage and rogue but my Rogue/Bard/AA inexplicably received the mage amulet. If I can find out what other multi class builds receive I can work out the whole sequence. Other reports in Roddybug's thread suggest that dwarven defender and ranger both come before fighter-- although F/WM/Ra seems like an odd build, I assume the "R" in Dace's "Elf F/WM/R" is a ranger since my Ro/F/WM gets the rogue boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
Medication is a wonderful thing, sometimes, but mostly it just messes up my memory.
My wife has the same, I know how frustrating it is.
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #22
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Nope, RtB. My mage/AA went through the DPG and party members graciously allowed me to turn in the stones for the reward -- I wanted the bow. Instead, I got the amulet . Talk about irritated!

Those cleric's robes sound promisiung,though. Sister Bubbles might like a set .
Old 05-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #23
garrison
Manshoon

I am happy to report that after several attempts, I have finally found a build that can both take on the DPG and collect the ranger reward. The finished build will be Ra 2, F 10, WM 28; with the help of Carson's level 33 assassin build he completed the DPG at level 34, which is to say that he received the bow with just a single ranger level, taken at level one.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #24
Carson Drayke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Now, to see if my (now) Ra10/Asn30 can hack it. Probably not if last night was any indication. Maybe if I stock up on AB buff scrolls & potions...still may not be able to deal out damage fast enough.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #25
garrison
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson Drayke View Post
Now, to see if my (now) Ra10/Asn30 can hack it.
I think your assassin already has Robes of the Sensual Vixen (charisma boost) so if you max out UMD you might be ok, however rogues and assassins are at their best when fighting with one or more allies.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #26
Carson Drayke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Since all the drow seemed to be immune to death/sneak attacks, she's at a big handicap. Yep, UMD and lots of magic probably the key. Wonder if traps do much good.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #27
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just to contribute to the deep thoughts over the DPG.

Add one level of Monk to a build (sorry for my obsession about this) and whatever other build you may add you will get the Gloves of Pain.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #28
garrison
Manshoon

Unless you have tried doing DPG combining monk with each of Bard, Cleric, Dwarven Defender, Fighter, Ranger, Rogue, & Wizard than you can't be certain that you'll receive the gloves. Monk/Wiz would be nice to test since Wiz is known to precede a few other classes.

It would be extremely helpful if players would post which combinations they have tried and what reward they received so we can work out the complete class priority.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #29
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Difficult.

From what I can recall: Monk overrules Fighter; Monk overrules Bard.

I think Bard overrules Sorceror or Wizard.

Fighter only gets the longsword if you go for WM or CoT.

None of this helps when you meet the Cyric Leader or Squtch.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #30
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

I know from experience ( see previous posts and information from Moz) that certain combinations do not get anything. Paly/WM/CoT does not get any reward.