Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 08:59 PM   #1
wandor

This is my last shot. I have the skull key. I have gone up the left elevator to the room with a switch. When i flip the switch I can find nothing it activates. looking where the exit door should be i have a wall of pitch black. I can find no key hole to open this door. I have used torches infravision and spirit sight. I need to know if my black wall is a bug or if other people have this black wall. im to the point If I cant get through Ill have to reset the adventures and try again hoiping that something changes. please can someone tell me specificaly where the key hole is and how to get through this door so I dont have to start all over.

Old 11-01-2000, 04:08 AM   #2
Vhans

I have a black wall, too. No idea where exactly the key hole was, but it's there, believe me. You don't need any infravision or torches to see it !! - Just walk around in the lift maze and you will surely find it; it is next to a lift (if I remember right).

Old 11-01-2000, 03:52 PM   #3
Zandramas
Welcomed New User

If I remember right, the keyhole is on the wall to your right as you stand in front of the door.
Old 11-02-2000, 05:04 PM   #4
Kate
Welcomed New User

The skull lock is on the right hand wall of a recess in one of the elevator rooms. It is in a room with a switch on another wall. From the Medusa's room I negotiated the maze by always turning left whenever there was a choice of direction, eventually i found the skull lock. If you have a spirit eye running you should see it as a white dot. (there are two white dots in this room as there is also a switch).