Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2001, 07:09 AM   #1
Vampire

Who is in charge of the HADB??

SSJ4 has recently said that the HADB has never declared war on LASB and he personaaly dislikes the KFA and has no problems with Aerie.
I therefore suggest the HADB leaders to control its members from entering the ALSB temple and making rude comments! They come to praise Aerie, Nalia or Jaheira!

This way ALSB can concentrate on KFA.

Should I see another HADB member attack ALSB, I consider it an attack from the ENTIRE HADB clan!!!

ALSB members: Be on the watch out, this notice has 48 hours then takes effect.
HADB has 48 hours to sort out their ranks. ALSB never storms HADB castles so HADB should keep away from our temples.

As for HADB members in KFA: HADB members can be in the KFA but must not post in Aerie Temple Posts! Fair Enough?

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 07:12 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Azurewolf is the Founder of HADB, but I personnally will dicsipline any HADB members who invade the ALSB temple.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-03-2001, 07:14 AM   #3
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Azurewolf is the Founder of HADB, but I personnally will dicsipline any HADB members who invade the ALSB temple.

no offence but is that from now on? Because half the invaders so far are HADB members. Is Azure the founder?
I think this could be hard...

THANKS Lioness you are so kind! I wish the entire HADB is like that!

Old 10-03-2001, 07:15 AM   #4
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

i consider this as i cannot enter the HADB base again
and so it shall be

------------------

Platinum Spell Jammer of ALSB ( dont now that )
He IS one of the Last Great mage's who ones run the country's
Old 10-03-2001, 07:17 AM   #5
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
i consider this as i cannot enter the HADB base again
and so it shall be

No that's not the point!!! HADB and ALSB can go to each other's meetings as much as they like. Just don't trash the meeting by making silly coments!

ALSB's 2nd Policy is: Never Actively attack anyone.

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 07:17 AM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

SSJ4 has recently said that the HADB has never declared war on LASB and he personaaly dislikes the KFA and has no problems with Aerie.
I therefore suggest the HADB leaders to control its members from entering the ALSB temple and making rude comments! They come to praise Aerie, Nalia or Jaheira!

Should I see another HADB member attack ALSB, I consider it an attack from the ENTIRE HADB clan!!!

HADB has 48 hours to sort out their ranks. ALSB never storms HADB castles so HADB should keep away from our temples.

As for HADB members in KFA: HADB members can be in the KFA but must not post in Aerie Temple Posts! Fair Enough?

Well I guess the HADB leader has a lot of work on his hands. I pity the poor bloke
Ah but then again read the post I made in the Forboding Castle thread on Pg 2 I think where I said the HADB are not going to side with you or the KFA we will simply sit on the sidelines and watch Any who do otherwise are acting out of my jurisdiction so it is not the HADB's fault

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-03-2001, 07:18 AM   #7
Link
Jack Burton

I'm just teasing Avatar.. Nothing more, I wish you all the luck with ALSB. Hereby I swear I shall not invade any of your threads about Aerie. And yes, Azzie is in charge of HADB, but Caleb is also one of the founders, but he's not here right now. I'm pretty high myself (Overlord Executioner), so you can also address me.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-03-2001, 07:20 AM   #8
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Your points are very valid, I will inform Azure and I will see if I can reason with my fellow clan members but never, threaten HADB. ------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 07:22 AM   #9
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I'm just teasing Avatar.. Nothing more, I wish you all the luck with ALSB. Hereby I swear I shall not invade any of your threads about Aerie. And yes, Azzie is in charge of HADB, but Caleb is also one of the founders, but he's not here right now. I'm pretty high myself (Overlord Executioner), so you can also address me.

hi Link! thanks!

Azure: I disagree with saying it's not your fault! As clan leader you should control yur clan! If anyone goes out of line in ALSB, they will be warned and if necessary removed! Your reputation preceeds you!

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 07:23 AM   #10
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Your points are very valid, I will inform Azure and I will see if I can reason with my fellow clan members but never, threaten HADB.

Thanks for your efforts!

But "never threaten HADB"... ?? YAWN what's new

------------------