Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 05:10 PM   #61
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

you forgot one Milamber: the HADB members are at least 300% more threatening than all of the LH members COMBINED! (excluding Memnoch, of course... damn, wish WE had a mod! hey, maybe Ziroc wants to join?)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-13-2001, 05:14 PM   #62
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
you forgot one Milamber: the HADB members are at least 300% more threatening than all of the LH members COMBINED! (excluding Memnoch, of course... damn, wish WE had a mod! hey, maybe Ziroc wants to join?)

How could I forget!! Thanks for catching that SSJ4. That only applies to enemies though.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 07:05 PM   #63
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

LOL!! No, I'm not a recruiter. Just a friend who wants to see you happy, and offering a suggestion that would help you find inner peace. Take your time thinking about it, there's no rush. Just remember that we're here for you.

Here's a few statistics that might help you with your decision.

This data compiled from a recent survey.

-98% of HADB members have more inner peace then any other clan on the forum.

-HADB members are 73.5% less likely to harm small children and animals (excluding fluffies) then any other clan on the forum.

-3 out of 4 HADB members are Eagle Scouts.

-HADB members are 33% more accepting and 76% funnier then any other clan on the forum.

If these numbers don't sway you, you are beyond our help. Now, take your time assessing these facts and may God bless you.

Okay, okay!!! You won me over. (although, I warn you, I do have some "bardic tendencies" you have to help me overcome: I sing and I play several musical instrument). Now, I could be an infiltrator since I can blend in with Bards. I can also (as the name implies) conjure up some pretty cool DRAGONS!!!! Whadda ya think?

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 07:09 PM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, you're in! just... try to repress your bardic tendencies, kay? i play trumpet, but i tend to repress it at least when im around other HADB members... they might get a bit suspicious. and since ive fought against them so much, they'll know im not one of them. you, however...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-13-2001, 07:23 PM   #65
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

To quote, I think, Gwhanos...kewl!!! Should I post my association or keep it a secret so as to infiltrate?

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 07:24 PM   #66
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i think theyd know your HADB anyways, so just put it in your sig. makes it easier to keep track of you.

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 07:57 PM   #67
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Welcome to the clan Dragonmage! I play guitar and have been in a bunch of bands, so if you have any bardic tendencies, we can form a support group. But like I said, HADB is more accepting then any other clan, so we fit in just the same. Seriously though, welcome. Do you like to mp Baldurs Gate?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 08:02 PM   #68
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey Mil, you still up for saturday? how bout you Jafin? Lioness? and if we DO play saturday, will our regular day still be Tuesday, and will we play again next tuesday? you know, seeing as how Satureday is kind of a make-up day, and later in the year Saturdays are much more hectic than any tuesday... cept this past one, of course.

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 08:10 PM   #69
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I can't commit to this Saturday, but there's a chance. Tuesday should be our regular day still. I'm usually out with friends Wed, Fri, and Sat nights. I haven't heard of plans for this Saturday yet, but we usually go to a club or something. Will keep you posted.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 08:15 PM   #70
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Welcome to the clan Dragonmage! I play guitar and have been in a bunch of bands, so if you have any bardic tendencies, we can form a support group. But like I said, HADB is more accepting then any other clan, so we fit in just the same. Seriously though, welcome. Do you like to mp Baldurs Gate?

I haven't mp'd Baldur's Gate, but I can try. Do I have to buy software and load it on my comp.? If that's the case with BG, what would I need to buy next to play this "big" one you all are waiting on? I've mostly played things PnP, but I'm quick. Teach me, o enlightened one, of thy ways.

------------------

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.*