Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2002, 07:15 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

I'm really sorry I have to get your attention this way, Ziroc, but I have tried several times before using PM's and somehow you either don't read them or don't want to read them. I know you're busy and all, but it really makes me wonder: what have I done wrong? Are you still mad at me from that incident on the Roleplaying board, almost a year ago? Please let me know,

Link

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 09-03-2002, 07:21 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Very sorry to spam this thread link but I have to answer a question that I've been trying to get you to answer for the last year or so

Are you still making a webiste for HADB?

In case you've forgotton you're a member of HADB you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Come on Link, all I need is a yes or a no!

[ 09-03-2002, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-03-2002, 09:06 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Link, FYI, I don't think Z reads his PMs. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think you should try to email him. Bettre yet, if it's an issue the mods can solve, try PMing them, they take care of the daily forum business and are usually very quick to reply. Hope that helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:50 AM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Link, I think the fact that you are back here says it all. AFAIK, Ziroc does not hold grudges - if he did, you would still be wandering in a lonely cyber-wilderness

It's probably best to let byegones be byegones and move on.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-03-2002, 10:55 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I'm really sorry I have to get your attention this way, Ziroc, but I have tried several times before using PM's and somehow you either don't read them or don't want to read them. I know you're busy and all, but it really makes me wonder: what have I done wrong? Are you still mad at me from that incident on the Roleplaying board, almost a year ago? Please let me know,

Link
What are you talking about, Link? I thought we'd resolved all this MONTHS ago (I worked with you on this). Don't you believe me when I say things are ok? Don't tell me you're still thinking about this?

You might want to consider the fact that Ziroc (as well as myself and the other mods) get lots of emails, PMs etc and we do have busy private lives as well. We're not here 24/7. Lack of response does not mean someone is still mad at you. More likely, they're not even thinking about you - water under the bridge and all that. Keep in mind, if Z was still mad at you, nothing I said would have made a difference all those months ago - but you're here, aren't you?

In any case, keeping a grudge over something that happened over 6 months ago is VERY petty - and as mods/admin we handle forum business - none of that becomes personal. Don't flatter yourself - we've had about fifty incidents since that one, and we certainly don't dwell on each one.

Anyway...I'll leave this for Z to reply to - I think I've done more than enough for you. You can work this through on your own, I'm sure...

[ 09-03-2002, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 09-03-2002, 11:05 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Uh, I may be wrong but I got the impression that Link was trying to contact Z for something else entirely, and that when he didn't get any replies he thought maybe there was still a problem. I didn't read into his post that he was actually trying to contact Ziroc over the incident last year, but about something else. I could be wrong though, but that's what it looked like to me.
But like Memsy and Mouse said, it's highly unlikely Ziroc or the mods waste their time holding grudges, they have far better things to do. So if Ziroc didn't reply to your PMs Link, it's like I said because he's either busy or hasn't read them. So whatever it is you wanted to ask, maybe you could ask a mod in stead. They are the ones who can help you with most questions anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 11:35 AM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

He has the NWN virus. It makes you sit in front of your screen and play it without thought to food, water, slep, and other responsibilities. It affects us all in different ways. His is a severe case.

I am sure he will confirm this claim, if we can only pray for lightning to cause his power to go out so that he is broken from the screen's hold.

I could have also said that he has a new girl-friend...and her name is AURORA

[ 09-03-2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 09-03-2002, 11:39 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

I could have also said that he has a new girl-friend...and her name is AURORA
That's MY new girlfriend!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

:p

Old 09-03-2002, 11:45 AM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Looks like you two have some issues to work out, then. Maybe pistals at 20 paces?
Old 09-03-2002, 12:01 PM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Looks like you two have some issues to work out, then. Maybe pistals at 20 paces?
S'ok...I'm a sharing kind of guy...