Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-07-2001, 12:09 AM   #11
Lrd Feanor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had a triple multi-class main character with Imoen, Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, and first Yoshimo. Then I would exchange any character to complete all the side quest. I used Nalia to get her castle, Anomen to fulfill his quest, etc. When I needed to leave them I kicked them out and told them to wait in the tavern eventually having all the NPC,s at my call although I finished with Keldorn....nothing worse than leaving a fanatical Paladin to himself after being dumped my a faithless wife...he might try to eat his Carsomyr +5.
Old 06-07-2001, 01:16 AM   #12
Cayle
The Magister

How can you CLUAConsole a party NPC? Monsters are no problem, but I can't seem to figure out the codes for NPCs. In the game that I just finished, Keldorn died just after I kicked him out (no resurrect there) and Valgyer got disintegrated in the Temple district sewers. I did not reload in either case. Big mistake, I can't summon either in ToB. In another game, I got Minsc killed in Ch1 and reformed him out of the party. I can see his corpse in the CC, but I can't do anything about it.

Also, does a summoned NPC screw up global variables?

Old 06-07-2001, 01:27 AM   #13
joetbd
Manshoon

Yes,
I CLUA'ed "Imoen" back into the party, from the start. Creature name: "Imoen". Just use the cre name of the character.
Old 06-07-2001, 03:41 AM   #14
Link
Jack Burton

You should take Jaheira, and might consider Mazzy as well..Lose NALIA!! She definitely sucks!! Not literally of course..

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-07-2001, 07:16 AM   #15
Sigmar
Unicorn

Valygar with celestial fury, he is usually my front liner.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!