Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 06:18 PM   #1
JASON

Viconia gets attacked and killed by bohdi. I am not sure how I can get her back or if she is gone for good. Has anyone else gone through this?

Old 11-19-2000, 06:32 PM   #2
winglesfiend

I know your problem.If any of the girls is your girlfriend(aerie,jaheira,viconia or amonen if you are female)Bodhi will kill her.It really sucks I solved it by putting in my case aerie out of the party the moment you enter the graveyard.After the battle she asks you are you sure you want me to leave?So it doesnt affect your relation AND you spare her.

Old 11-19-2000, 07:29 PM   #3
JASON

Thanks I'll give it a try. If I dont do this will she be gone forever.

Old 11-19-2000, 07:30 PM   #4
JASON

Thanks I'll give it a try. If I dont do this will she be gone forever.

Old 11-19-2000, 07:53 PM   #5
Ribs

You can get your love interest back after you finish off Bodhi, so you don't need to kick whoever out of your party.