Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-15-2000, 07:40 PM   #1
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

I know this is going to sound dumb but I am standing at the moat and can't get in the castle for nothing. What am I missing? Thanks.
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 08:28 PM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Did you flip the underwater lever? You should be able to follow your way around the moat, and find a broken section of the castle wall, whereupon you can enter the castle..
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 12:50 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Er, I had this problem. Stand facing the gate, swim left, until you reach the alcove I camped in to avoid the many beasts hunting me. Okay, now do something I didn't do the WHOLE night I was there . . . look down. SAVE (I don't swim well) and dive and swim until you find a lever which opens another water tunnel. Its a bit confusing but swim around until you come out on the other side.