Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 12:36 AM   #1
Sloth

1 - I also only found one piece of dragon ore, but I managed to get three sets of dragon armor ..."ahem"... borrowed the dragon ore back from the king. You can then give it back to him to forge even more. You can also steal the treasury key from him, and get loaded up with all of his loot.

2 - It takes about 10 seconds for him to make it. I ran from the throne room to the treasury and back. He was done by then.

3 - Killing him didn't do me any good I had the assassin quest, but Scanthril refuses to help me out. As far as I can tell, you can kill anything, and it really does not make a difference.

Old 11-15-2000, 09:50 AM   #2
Dallas

1. I´ve found two pieces of dragon ore. Are there more ?

2. When I brought the ore to the Stout king he says it going to take some time to forge the armor(s), but how long?

3. What differense does it make if I let Rapskallion live or not ?

Best regards "Dallas"

Old 11-15-2000, 09:57 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I only found one dragon ore! You were lucky!

How long to make a piece of armor. I think I just headed up to the exit for the mines and walked back down to the King and he was done. Or maybe I exited once.

Killing Raskallion is a quest, I believe, from a character even more unsavory than Rask himself (actually I found the old stout rather nice and let him live in my game). So maybe it depends on whether or not you have the quest to kill him?

Wyv
Old 11-15-2000, 10:41 AM   #4
xenotoca

if you have the quest to kill him from the black hand then you get the asasins dagger as a reward and can be become an asasin.

only two pieces of ore you only really need one as its to get past the dragonhead in dragonspire.

Old 11-15-2000, 02:59 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sloth! Aren't you the clever one!

I would never have thought of borrowing (ahem) the ore back from the king! Since I haven't gotten there yet in my second replay maybe I will this time!

Wyv
Old 11-15-2000, 07:25 PM   #6
xenotoca

But dont let him catch you as you will then have to kill him every stout in the mine and if he hasnot made the armour you will be stuck. the armour is no better than the plate except one of the party must be wearing it to activate the game trigger to get past the dragonhead to flip the switch off. without the armour you cannot get past. (bit like the tunnel just inside the stout mine which I assume leads to the gatekeepers room)

I have seen various posts about the assassin quest saying he sends you somewere else to get the dagger ect. I just went back to Scan who was aware that his agent was dead and I had killed poor old Rask asked for my reward and he gave me the assassin`s dagger.

Old 11-15-2000, 08:41 PM   #7
Sloth

I do ask for my reward, and he sends me to the Boogre caves. I saved then killed Scantrhil, but he only dropped a Skull dagger. I can buy one of those at the Pawn Shop. Is there a REALLY good reason to become an assassin? If not, I will forget about it. If there is I might just have to reset my quests (Yet again....ARGGGGHHHH).

The Dragon Plate is a little bit better then normal plate. One, it is 80% fire resistant, and I think it does have a slightly better AC rating.