Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-11-2004, 07:09 AM   #1
Xzirox
Manshoon

Anyone play GraalOnline here? To those who doesnt, I strongly recommend to atleast try it, it rox!

"Graal Kingdoms is an adventurous
massively multi player online
roleplaying experience. Explore 3-D
terrain in a 2-D environment, while
battling monsters, forging friendships,
and collecting treasures.

Interact with in-game
characters and creatures, role
play and chat with other
players from around the world.
Graal Kingdoms allows players
to become a part of the story.
Players can build houses, protect kingdoms, battle in tournaments, compete in events, and much more!"

I ripped this of from their site just to tell you that, if you think the whole game is about this, your WRONG!

It's just what Graals main server, Graal Kingdoms, is about. All the other 300+ servers is player made and some of them are VERY good. Theres gun servers, reality servers, medieval servers, pirate servers etc.

Most people I meet says "Gah, Graal sux because I can only be a ghost all the time if I dont upgrade my account!"
Your only a ghost on Graal Kingdoms and the servers who's not on the server list (means that they arnt done yet so only gold/VIP members can be there).

My point is, atleast try it a couple of hours and you'll see if you like it or not. Even if you wont upgrade your account its fun, ask all players out there who cant upgrade...

Wow, that HAVE to be my longest post on IW ever, and now is a good time to end it ;D

EDIT: The game can be found at www.graalonline.com (lol, how could I forgett to write THAT x_x)

[ 11-11-2004, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Xzirox ]