Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 07:33 PM   #11
Encard
Quintesson

A large man... or man-like creature... suddenly crashes through one of the walls (apparently they're thinner than they look). He is tall, about 7 feet in height, and has the head of an elephant, as well as very large muscles, and a flaming spear (of death). He looks at the two tohers here and says, "Hello... Are you going to attack me so that I have to kill you? I'm Plague of Miniature Rabid Elephants, by the way." Plague assumes a semi-defensive position.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 07:36 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

erm, fair creature, we have no desire to battle you! in fact, we would be glad to have you join us, if you so desire. if not, i hope we can part ways friendly. *quickly follows the stranger up through the dungeon. he too hears the chains on bars, but a large, purple squid-like being jumps in his way quickly. he quickly identifies it as an Illithid. the stranger casts Chaotic Commands on both Sephiroth and himself, then Sephiroth leaps into the fray, making a calamari dinner for everyone as he saves his own life. however, he didnt count on another horde of mind flayers and their Umber Hulk kin behind him...*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 07:41 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

oh boy...
OOC: Encard, want your guy to give em a hand with this?

IC: THe stranger hastily casts Melf's Acid Arrow into the Mind Flayers...

OOC: Guys, I have no clue what will hurt them! Help me!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 07:44 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Just hit em with all you got! dont hold back any spell, just dont hit me! also make sure to lower their resistance, they have a high magic resistance! *Sephiroth goes into a whirlwind, hitting 2 mind flayers in front of him 5 times each, killing both of them. the Umber Hulk tries to confuse him, but the Chaotic Commands spell on him quickly cancels it and Sephiroth is able to take down 2 more Umber Hulks before they can fight back. his leg chain snaps under a blow from an Umber Hulk, and his leg itself nearly follows except for the fact that Sephiroth does a spin, bringing his sword into the Umber Hulk's back* there's too many of them!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 07:57 PM   #15
Encard
Quintesson

Plague roars and jumps gleefully into the fray, his spear stabbing and slashing everything nearby. One of the Illithids slumps over, having been stabbid in the stomach, and is decapitated by a spear slash. Two more of the Illithids attack Plague, and he jumps back. He breathes in deaply, and as one of the Illithids runs forward, Plague exhales, and a blackish wind rushes from his throat to cloack the Illithid, which immediatly screams in agony and falls to the ground, having begun to rot while still alive. Plague shudders as a blast of mental energy washes over him, but he recovers and jumps at the Illithis, which also jumps back, then sidesteps and grabs Plague's head with its tentacles. However, before the tentacles can do more than go a short distance into Plague's head, he smashes the mind flayer with a punch that sends it flying. However, a moment later Plague is hit in the head by and Umber Hulk, sending him flying as well. He hops up and slahses at the charging monster, but his flaming spear (of death) doesn't penatrate, and he is slammed intot he wall again. He rolls aside in a daze before he can be crushed, but as he jumps back up and is hit from behind by another of the umber hulks, he begins to agree with Sephiroth's assessment. He sends his spear stabbing through the soft spot in an umber hulk's armor-like hide, near its neck, than dodges another blow by yet another of the monsters...
------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 08:06 PM   #16
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: ok, thanx!

The stranger whips out his sword and slices a Umber Hulk neatly in half. He takes a moment to cast Chant and then whirls his sword some more, taking out half of the remaining monsters. Sephiroth neatly dispatches one more, and the last two meet an end on the stranger's twirlng blade.

OOC: is this guy too powerful?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 08:10 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: nah, i think Chaos's guy is too powerful...

IC: come friends, down the stairs and further in! *Sephiroth charges down the stairs, nearly missing the two Minotaurs and a Gauth on the stairs. the Gauth fires a beholder ray at him, but Sephiroth quickly cuts off its eyestalks, rendering it useless. he jams his sword into the Gauth's middle eye, killing it. the minotaurs swing their axes at Sephiroth, but he leaps into the air, making the axes slam together and get stuck. Sephiroth, taking advantage of this, spins in the air to dispatch the minotaurs at the same time with a clean cut to the throat. Sephiroth is nursing a rather large wound on his shoulder* MEDIC!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 08:15 PM   #18
G'kar

* Hidden in the shadows in the corridor nearby, a halfing wipes his brow*

" whew, I was sure my potions of mind shielding and invisiblity would wear off, before those sqidfaces left" he says to himself.

* picking up the bag of loot he already collected from this dungeon, the clever burglar slips away towards the front door, silently thanking the strange threesome that cleared the last obstacle to his being fabulously rich!*

ooc: I couldnt help myself, Im too tired to join, but I will be reading!

Old 10-09-2001, 08:21 PM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: Sure, G'kar, if you want to join at any point, just *bump* into us!

IC: The stranger sighs, exasperated as he casts Cure Medium Wounds on Sephiroth. "ok, now lets search the cells!"

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 08:25 PM   #20
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

of course, good sir! *quickly examines the cells placed at either side. thin, bony beggars dressed in rags are laying in each one, struggling against the meager weight of the chains. in the distance, a piercing shriek is heard, and a blast of magic is sensed. another scream, this one turning feral near the end, traveled down the hallway, and even Chaos got a tad unnerved by this* come, let us not be afraid!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart