Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-28-2002, 09:57 AM   #31
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
You two look great! (10 to 1 that Davros has a golfing tee in his pocket)
Lies and sedition, I played golf the day before with the groom, but there were NO tees in my back pocket on the wedding day .[/QUOTE]I thought you were just pleased to see her!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-28-2002, 11:35 AM   #32
Vampire

That's my BIG SIS!!!! [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img] points at Mel all excited... look my BIG SIS!!!
Old 05-28-2002, 01:54 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
[QB

So, Squire Piestrider doth challenge mine honour with vile jest and calumny aimed squarely at the achilles heel of my antiquity . I cast the gauntlet - to a duel you are challeneged young sir. Compose thee an original Haiku as praise to the glory of Aelia. Meet me on the field at dawn, and let the compositions be judged by she that we hold so dear. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Soft voice and shy smile
An Autumn flower unfurls
Grey lion recalls youth.[/QB]
Okay, he is away at Summer Camp, but he and Galadria came up with this, via e-mail (e-mail at camp? My, how the world has changed):
Spring rain lightly falls,
Like my desire and my youth, sweet
Antipodean.

By which I think they mean Aelia, not you, Davros.
Old 05-28-2002, 03:22 PM   #34
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Aelia!! I had no idea you were a full on hottie! How cruel you are to have kept the male population of ironworks in the dark for so long!
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-28-2002, 05:25 PM   #35
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Aelia I think you now have a fan club [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2002, 05:35 PM   #36
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ack! What's a girl to do? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Thanks so much everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL I'm sorry Davros, Piestrider, I just can't choose between them! I think naught but a duel will suffice!
Old 05-28-2002, 05:51 PM   #37
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

A duel? A great idea Aelia! Well once Piestrider gets back from camp. As for weapons...hmmmm.....Davros must make something out of ALUMINUM and Piestrider should fashion his weapon at camp! May the best kid win! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2002, 06:05 PM   #38
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ack! What's a girl to do? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Thanks so much everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL I'm sorry Davros, Piestrider, I just can't choose between them! I think naught but a duel will suffice!
[/QUOTE]Nice Haiku.... but it be freely admitted that Squire Piestrider hath had no input to it's creation. I wouldst appeal against the draw thy hath been awarded, but Aelia was declared sole judge, and she hath decreed a different fate for us .

Who is this enchantress, this Helen of Troy for whom we now prepare to risk our all. Were I to win tomorrow, would Squire Piestrider be but one in a long line of contenders. Do I have the strength to match them all, for they will numer as the sands of a beach. If I fall in the struggle, will she tenderly close my eyes for the final time.....
Old 05-28-2002, 06:13 PM   #39
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Nice Haiku.... but it be freely admitted that Squire Piestrider hath had no input to it's creation. I wouldst appeal against the draw thy hath been awarded, but Aelia was declared sole judge, and she hath decreed a different fate for us .
Why Davros! Is that sour grapes I smell? Tut tut [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LoA, fabulous idea! Davros, commence forging of a splendid aluminum weapon! And Piestrider, get in the arts and crafts room!
Old 05-28-2002, 06:22 PM   #40
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Not sour grapes at all, I swallowed my appeal and abided by your good judgement. No answer on the "closing of the eyes" bit I see.... .