Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 09:10 PM   #221
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Sir Taliesin, my it has been so long since I have had the pleasure of seeing you. How the heck are you
Picks up the lovely Storm Queen and LadyZ in his traditional big bear hug of greeting
Smitten by
Old 03-28-2001, 09:10 PM   #222
Gray Mage
Banned User

Good night all, Bili hold that thought for I will be back to dance I have some work to do.

Relic, good to see you

LadyZ, CB a pleasure as always

Zeeke, until tomorrow, my friend

::Gray Mage casts Dimension Door:: steps through and vanishes to his study

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-28-2001, 09:11 PM   #223
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Nay Fair Lady. I could never shot one as fair as you! After surviving that fight, I might just join ya. Something about coming close to death that makes a man appreciate life! I've been fight'n, now it's time to party!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-28-2001, 09:11 PM   #224
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Good night all, Bili hold that thought for I will be back to dance I have some work to do.

Relic, good to see you

LadyZ, CB a pleasure as always

Zeeke, until tomorrow, my friend

::Gray Mage casts Dimension Door:: steps through and vanishes to his study

Hasta manana! (Geez, somebody must of put a spell on me!)
Old 03-28-2001, 09:12 PM   #225
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Just about any game that's come out in the last 6 months, but not so many movies. And yes, it is, ahh, (removes cloak and pulls at collar of shirt), getting warmer in here. Still evasive, huh? How about "Things to make me truly appreciate that beauty that I'm currently experiencing"
(giggling effusively) You are still not saying anything! LOL Silly mysterious rangers...leans a bit too far and almost falls out of the chair) oooopsie! It is definitely warmer in here than when we came in...(fan fan, flutter flutter of lashes over hazel eyes) er....sigh..what was I talking about?

Oh yes.. so which games and have you played them? And hmmmm...pictures...I am beginning sir Ranger... to think you are (giggle) talking about unsavory portraits of some sort...(grins up at Zeeke and slips most of the way out of her chair hanging onto the table to keep from landing on the floor)

CloudCuddler

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 09:14 PM   #226
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello RELIC!!! (BIG HUGGS!!!) I'm going to miss you!!! Keep the fort down while I'm gone will ya? Be thinkin about yall when I'm heaving furniture and sitting alone in a new uninternetted house! Life treating you good this day Relic? Hope so...

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #227
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Doing quite well, thank you. Just been away for a while doing other things.

Good evening Miss Cloudy, How are you tonight? Don't let the Relic Hug you to much. I want to give you one too!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #228
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
(giggling effusively) You are still not saying anything! LOL Silly mysterious rangers...leans a bit too far and almost falls out of the chair) oooopsie! It is definitely warmer in here than when we came in...(fan fan, flutter flutter of lashes over hazel eyes) er....sigh..what was I talking about?

Oh yes.. so which games and have you played them? And hmmmm...pictures...I am beginning sir Ranger... to think you are (giggle) talking about unsavory portraits of some sort...(grins up at Zeeke and slips most of the way out of her chair hanging onto the table to keep from landing on the floor)

CloudCuddler

*Quickly reaches down to catch CloudCuddler, then gently helps her back into her chair. Moves a little closer, and keeps an arm around the back of her chair, to help prevent further falls.*

Unsavory pictures! I'm hurt, o CloudWhisper! They are but mere expressions of art! And they only serve to make me better appreciate the finer things in life, as well as the true beauties, such as yourself and the rest of the fine women in here!
Old 03-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #229
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Sir Taliesin, my it has been so long since I have had the pleasure of seeing you. How the heck are you
Picks up the lovely Storm Queen and LadyZ in his traditional big bear hug of greeting
Smitten by
Smooooch! You rogue, you! Good to see you! How's fighting evil this day? My sweet love Black Knight is off fighting some evil or another...sigh.. but I expect him home any time...I shall have the castle all ready when he does...sigh...My ladySister is moving into the new South wing and tonight we are celebrating for her!

StormCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 09:19 PM   #230
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dear LadyZ I will miss you, wish you the best moving into your new home and getting your cable hooked up. I will do my best dear lady. Be better in 2 days, I'll have all my hours back
Sir Taliesin, I have missed your fine company, good to see you back !
Smitten by