Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 07:50 PM   #121
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Hi Tobbin! I'm hungry so a roasted rhina beast sounds good! Need help with that?

LadyRae you won't be getting in trouble will you? Will your boss espy you chatting with us?? **bilqis casts 'boss deflection' on LadyRae**
I hope that works!

Aww, I'm not the boss, just the one who started this insanity! If I was boss, the call center would be closed and we'd be on are way to the beach!!!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #122
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

**bilqis offers Gray Mage an ice pack for his bruises**
Hi Gray Mage! How are you this evening? What's new?? Will you join us for roast rhina beast?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #123
Gray Mage
Banned User

Tobbin, how's it going long time no speak. How's life been treating you.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #124
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Aww, I'm not the boss, just the one who started this insanity! If I was boss, the call center would be closed and we'd be on are way to the beach!!!

DOH! Sorry Bili... Completely misunderstood you!!! Come'on GM, there's a nice comfy chair over here...

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #125
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Zeeke shakes his head, and comes out of the deep meditative trance that he apparently fell into.*

Damn, I hate it when that happens!! I guess I'm still feeling the effects of getting kicked in the head by an ass. Hey, I wonder...
Old 03-28-2001, 07:53 PM   #126
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh dear bilqis! You are a friend indeed....shall we line dance on the bar?! Hmmm....LadyRae? Yooohoooooo! Would you mind if we moved the tables a bit for now? And TOBBIN! Come on in, the water's fine....oh, wait, the pool is not that kind of pool...hahahaha! WELCOME! Cloudy wants to have FUN!

Anyone seen my sweet LoA? He's noticeably absent tonight! You don't suppose he got hold of a bad batch of turnip brew? (shudders) eeeeeew..what that could do to one...YUK! And where is that Ranger, KDog...he lives quite near his place of rl work...or so he said the last time we chatted...

CloudSparkle

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 07:54 PM   #127
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
**bilqis offers Gray Mage an ice pack for his bruises**
Hi Gray Mage! How are you this evening? What's new?? Will you join us for roast rhina beast?

I would love to...... What does it taste like??

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-28-2001, 07:54 PM   #128
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Yeah, Bilqis, I did. How are ya? Um, Tobbin, what's a rhina beast???

It's something akin to a giant wild boar. They are a bit more flexible though and they have extremely long tusks.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-28-2001, 07:54 PM   #129
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
*And then there was a rapping at the far right corner of the bar.*
*A trapdoor swings open and Tobbin drags the Rhina beast behind him.*
*As he clears the trapdoor, he closes it and pulls out the staff and taps it once more*
*The trap door disappears*
Ok everyone, Let's cook up a good roast.

*Ladyzekke jumps from the tabletop, umbrellas flying to and fro*

Tobbin! Glad to see ya! Wow, a Rhina beast? What an excellent hunter you are! No doubt, somebody get that fire blazing cause we's eatin good tonight!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:55 PM   #130
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ahh dear bilqis! You are a friend indeed....shall we line dance on the bar?! Hmmm....LadyRae? Yooohoooooo! Would you mind if we moved the tables a bit for now? And TOBBIN! Come on in, the water's fine....oh, wait, the pool is not that kind of pool...hahahaha! WELCOME! Cloudy wants to have FUN!

Anyone seen my sweet LoA? He's noticeably absent tonight! You don't suppose he got hold of a bad batch of turnip brew? (shudders) eeeeeew..what that could do to one...YUK! And where is that Ranger, KDog...he lives quite near his place of rl work...or so he said the last time we chatted...

CloudSparkle

Dancing on the bar......what costumes will you lovely ladies be wearing....I'll take a front row seat

------------------

Feel My Power