Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-21-2001, 07:29 PM   #1
Bleys
Dungeon Master

I have just finished the keep quest but when I returned to Arm for some reason I cannot save or rest in the Docks, it just tells me I can't save at this time. I can save else were but not the docks.

Anyone know whats going on?
Old 08-21-2001, 07:44 PM   #2
oldbittercraig
Elminster

is there either some sort of skirmish or dialog going on?
Old 08-21-2001, 08:08 PM   #3
Bleys
Dungeon Master

No, I thought it was that origanly, but I is everything is quite, I have even tried saving in some of the buildings but it still will not let me. I can even rest in the inn.
Old 08-22-2001, 04:26 AM   #4
Starkiller
The Magister

there is an old expression: A patient is talking to his doctor, patient: "Doctor, it hurts when I go like this" (he does an odd movement with his arm) the doctor studies it for a moment, and then replies: "Don't go like that" In other words, this seems to be a rather unobtrusive bug. SoA is a HUGE game, and though the programmers did a great job, it is very quirky. Small bugs pop up all the time. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. As long as it remains a relatively minor bug and only stops you from sleeping in the docks, I would recomend simply taking your inn-business elsewhere. Don't worry about it, its just not worth the headache

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"