Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2001, 03:08 PM   #1
Damark_Ifrit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After completed the tears of Bhaal quest, we will have some extra att on our main, But now I want to make a new game, can I import the character with those "extra att" into the new game? ( and keep accummulative them up each time I finish the game if possible? ) If that is possible, where can I find the file contain the info about it to import? I tried auto save, but it only come out with full level and exp, but no extra attributes from Tear of Bhaal's quests
Old 04-08-2001, 03:38 PM   #2
Magick_Mike
Dungeon Master

Just so you know from now on you should mark post like these as spoilers in the title, just trying to save you some grief.

Old 04-08-2001, 04:37 PM   #3
demus
Manshoon

To just get the character you have to go into the character record sheet and export your character.

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 04-08-2001, 04:44 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
(DON'T read if you are not at the end of the game or have not finish the game at least once, it might ruin you)
>
>
>
>
>
>
It is possible to accumulate the stats, the fire/cold/acid resistance can go up to as high as 127, while magic resistance can go to 100 max. I usually pause the game right after inserting the last tear (provided the wall animation did not begin, you can actually save the game and export from the save game later), or go to character info screen and export there. That way, the next time you start you will have the "tear"'s benefits. SOmetimes if you export to chr file the benefits might not be there, all you have to do is do the tear quests again and save the character under a different file name (it worked for me).

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 04:46 PM   #5
Damark_Ifrit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks. Also, Mike, I am new to the board, so what sign is the spoiler sign? I just meant to ask a question, so I used the "question" sign
Old 04-08-2001, 04:48 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

There isn't.....just put "spoiler" on the title, don't put any details on the title so ppl won't get ruined.
ANd put:
SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
(yes, you have to type it in) before the info/question.
Btw, welcome to the board!!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 06:24 PM   #7
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Or put in a "(Spoiler)" in your topic so people don't click on the wrong thing.

Welcome!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 04-08-2001, 06:55 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hiya Wah, long time no see! I hope Damark_Ifrit changes this topic soon because it is one BIG HELL of a spoil!!! Otherwise, Memnoch'll have to do it...

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-08-2001, 08:45 PM   #9
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, Melusine!! Did you get my mail? I sent it to you yesterday! Nice to see you posting again.

Heh Heh - I remember long time ago, on a purply little forum......................... I somehow, thanked someone for spoiling me: Was it you?

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 04-09-2001, 02:37 AM   #10
Killer
Banned User

if you export them when you meet irinicus i did it and lots of bonus

death is the way of life Killer