Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2001, 04:29 PM   #11
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

LOL, s'allright Sidmar

------------------
Old 08-16-2001, 04:30 PM   #12
Lioness
Jack Burton

heeheehee...I love when this happens....more mayhem.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 08-16-2001).]
Old 08-16-2001, 04:31 PM   #13
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Careful asking questions you might not want answers to about yoshimo. Personally, I couldn't stand Aerie. I would drop her and then kill her, resurrect her, then kill her again. Keldorn is great, with a sword that will go nameless. I wouldn't have gotten rid of Jaheira, she gets pretty cool later on. You don't want to pay the 20K yet. Get some more quests done first so you have the exp before the story advances to the next chapter.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-16-2001, 04:39 PM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
LOL, s'allright Sidmar

DAMN YOU JEROME, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS IN......WILL YOU PLEASE REMOVE WHATEVER KEEPS ME FROM TYPING IN SMALL TEXT, I CANT SEEM TO PRESS CAPS LOCK. ANYWAY I WILL GET TIAX TO TURN YOU INTO A MOUSE AND I WILL THEN GIVE YOU TO LIONESS. SIDMA...SIGMAR HAS SPOKEN.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-16-2001, 04:43 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

Poor Sidmar
Thanx Milamber, I have a save before I dropped Jaheira, I will go back to that. She is pretty cool.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 08-16-2001, 06:26 PM   #16
Tuor
Elminster

don't do the Windspear hills quest too early, its quite tough, there is also an easy quest at the copper coronet if you do a bit of exploring and another easy and quite safe guess who the nasty murderer quest is in the Bridge district.

Keep Jan he's great, do the circus quest quite quickly too-its easy and nets you a reasonable amount of xp and a reputation point.

Don't stress about leaving the quests for a long time they'll wait just make sure you don't go and see Gaelen or Bodhi until you are quite tough.
Old 08-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #17
willow2

Sorry to butt in guys, but I'm at the same sort of stage as Lioness and have a query.

Tuor, you said not to do the Bodhi quest too soon. I thought that you had to get there within a certain length of time after the girl outside the Copper Coronet asked me to go. I'm still trying to clear out D'Arnise keep. Should I try with other quests first or will the woman in the graveyard disappear?

Thank you in advance (I'm polite like that )

Old 08-16-2001, 06:45 PM   #18
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by willow2:
Sorry to butt in guys, but I'm at the same sort of stage as Lioness and have a query.

Tuor, you said not to do the Bodhi quest too soon. I thought that you had to get there within a certain length of time after the girl outside the Copper Coronet asked me to go. I'm still trying to clear out D'Arnise keep. Should I try with other quests first or will the woman in the graveyard disappear?

Thank you in advance (I'm polite like that )
Bodhi will wait as long as you make her wait (same goes for Mr. Bayle)

(and just for your info the only time you must complete quests in a certain amount of time will come later in the game in a little place called the Underdark.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-16-2001, 07:30 PM   #19
deathknight
Drow Warrior

Hrm on the bodhi issue I know I have seen other people post that they waited too long and she wasn't there when she went. In any case it only takes a few minutes to go there and meet her.
As for Jan he is definatly the best thief for non combat duties (stealing,picking locks,detecting traps) and is a decent mage to boot. Now add on top of that gobs and gobs of personality and funny stories (for some real fun put keldorn,anomen and Jan in the same party
Old 08-16-2001, 07:35 PM   #20
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by deathknight:
Hrm on the bodhi issue I know I have seen other people post that they waited too long and she wasn't there when she went. In any case it only takes a few minutes to go there and meet her.
It is true. I missed out on meeting her because I waited too long and one of her associates I met in the street (Tavona or something like that?) forced the issue, and I told her to "kiss off" and killed them. So when I went to the Graveyard District at last, no Bodhi. No biggy...as if I was going to side with a bunch of vamps!

------------------