Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2001, 12:28 PM   #1
Cleric 2
Manshoon

okay, Jaheir is cursed now, and nowi have to solve this, so, what must i do?
Old 08-12-2001, 12:44 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Non-Spoiler: Go to the Copper Coronet in the slums, talk to the large bartender whose name I have forgotten, he should give you clues.

Spoiler Version:
-
-

-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go to the derelict house in the Slums and kill Ployer and his three mages, take the lock of Jaheira's hair off Ployers corpse.
Old 08-12-2001, 12:47 PM   #3
Malavon
Dungeon Master

well first u should put a spoiler alert in ur title...
and second,
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
>
>
>
>
>
>
ok, it depends if u think ur prepared to fight a pair of higher level mages... if not, then save up some cash and mosy on down to the government district. In the main building, (the one where u go to get the spell casting permit) talk to the same guy, and ask him about the mages in green and black robes. hell refuse to acknowlege their existance, but leave the building, and outside will be one of those mages in green and black. Talk to him and pay him to either not be at their next meeting, or pay them to turn on that guy (i forget his name...)
anyways, after u dish out a hefty amount of gold, make ur way to the slums, to the district house in the northern part of town. enter, and theres ur guy.
after hes dead, go to an inn and sleep a few times, and jaheira will not be cursed any more!

Malavon

------------------
Will not the mountains quake and the hills melt at the comming of the darkness?
Old 08-12-2001, 01:26 PM   #4
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
Those mages arent really hard, they dont have any spell to dispell illusions so if you enter only with your mage and use a shadow door for example, they´ll stand there looking how fireballs or other area effect spells kill them (some of them are invisible so you cant target them)

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-12-2001, 03:32 PM   #5
Cleric 2
Manshoon

Thnx