Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2001, 07:20 PM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Please help me!
How do you place the items in the pipes w/o getting blasted everytime. I am trying to place the items (hand,blood,staff,whatever) in the pipes in the sewers under the copper coronet and it doesn't allow me to. I know the correct order but anything I try (one item in inventory at a time, all the items in inventory.....etc....) but all it seems to do is blast me to bits. Is there a secret or is there some chant I need to do or a little pipe dance? I am very frustrated.
Old 01-28-2001, 07:26 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Moridin - You have to put them in the pipes in order. I think this is how it goes:
Spoiler, I guess:

First go to pipe 3, give hand
Second, go to pipe 1, give ring
Third, go to pipe 2, give blood
Fourth, go to pipe 4, give staff

You should be good to go and get a very entertaining sword! Hope that helps and was correct!
Old 01-28-2001, 07:28 PM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

numbering the pipes from left to right, activate each pipe in this order 3,1,2,4. if you accidentally turn the activation wheel more than once for each pipe you have to start over.
Old 01-28-2001, 07:30 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I love that sword! Hey how about a Drunkards Blade? "Hey lets drink that over there!", "Hey, screw this dungeon, lets go drinking!". Just a thought for all you dungeon designers waiting on NWN!
Old 01-28-2001, 07:36 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks! I was just trying to put them in 1,2,3,4 Didn't know I needed to do it in a certain order.
Old 01-28-2001, 07:56 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Lord of Alcohol, howbout a spell called "Beer Blast" wherein you poison and feeblemind your opponent and also surround him in an impenitrable froth!
Old 01-28-2001, 08:09 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I kind of like that one LadyWendy, although finding a set of Cursed Armor of Drunkeness might be such a bad curse.......
Old 01-28-2001, 08:35 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

Yes, much like the Helmet of Intoxication (which comes equipped with a straw and a bottomless glass of MD2020 on top). Of course, you could never be able to remove the armor because you would no longer be able to figure out the straps, so it would be a permanent armor! Soon you would find yourself having a "heart-to-heart" with one of the beggars outside the Copper Coronet ("How's it going dude? hic! How's the coin collectin bit goin? Hic! Hic! Hey, cool cardboard box thing you got goin on! Hic! Can I have some of your baked beans? Hic!")
Old 02-01-2001, 04:35 PM   #9
Entreri
Manshoon

And Where do you find the items ? I only have the hand and i did not find anything in my previous game
Old 02-01-2001, 04:41 PM   #10
Demus

Well, u got the hand, the ring is on two people lying dead in the sewers, the staf is found on one of the knobolds when u kill them and the blood is found on a 'friend of a friend'
ok? If u want a spoiler just ask.