Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-11-2004, 06:59 AM   #1
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

It's nearing that special time of year, when we (as year 12s) in our final year of school go crazy and do stupid stuff (well more stupid than usual).
so what are some ideas?
or what did you do when you were at school?
Old 09-11-2004, 07:48 AM   #2
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

theres manure in air vents, supergluing padlocks, the normal running around with shaving cream and waterbombs covered in hunny, waterpistols at the bus bay at the end of the day, doing something random like bringing a cow to school. Or one of my favourites was my friend simons school (rich yuppies in Australia school), in their muck up they:

1) bought hundreds of bouncy balls and off of the top of their largest building overlooking the city of sydney they released them onto the streets below, and

2) stole council equipment and directed peak hour traffic through the actual school off of main roads. LOL.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:55 AM   #3
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Maybe you should be studing instead of causing trouble
Old 09-11-2004, 08:01 AM   #4
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
stole council equipment and directed peak hour traffic through the actual school off of main roads. LOL.
Hahaha, a couple of guys did that at my old school in Adelaide.
And the cow idea will almost definantly be happening at our school.
Watch out Intrepid, your school will be the target of many of our attacks....
Old 09-11-2004, 08:08 AM   #5
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well if you can manage to get a cow into the school then take it up to one of the higher floors, apparently while cows can walk up stairs they can not walk down them.

Also try red die in the schools water system (the one that is connected to the drinking fountains)
Old 09-11-2004, 08:11 AM   #6
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

shadowhound, our school actually thought very hard about doing that, but, unfortunately, if you do that, the cow has to be put down. The RSPCA would go nuts.

So while bringing a cow to school could be funny, dont take it anywhere it wont be able to go back the way if came. K?
Old 09-11-2004, 08:17 AM   #7
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Ah Muck Up day, glad to see it's reknowned all over the world!

Well, put a fish in a doorway, they totally stink out the whole school. Put straw all over the ground and in trees etc. Get some sheep in the school. Put water bombs with flour etc on toilet taps. Ehm, Im trying to remember what else was done...Some people smashed windows, but that's a bit extreme. Put treacle on door handles. Just things like that.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:33 AM   #8
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Maybe you should be studing instead of causing trouble
no, be serious

EDIT: i mean i'm to lazy to study, even without a distraction such as muck-up day

[ 09-11-2004, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Intrepid ]
Old 09-11-2004, 08:47 AM   #9
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Sounds good, Dave and Ross,
I was actually thinking....
since we have a golf club next door, we might rent some golf buggies and have a drag/course race on the front lawn, get some small motorbikes (pee wee 50s etc) and ride them in the building etc.
We want it to be memorable, and crazy, especially crazy, and we'll need a video camera.

On that topic, we have recorded a prank on another school that we did last week (the school hivetyrant and LennonCook go to) and other friends of mine have been making something of jackass videos, like doing massive linelockers, random vandalism (which i don't completly support) ohh and one that was amazingly funny was when a friend of mine jumped through a car windscreen.
Ohh and something i did was great donuts and handbreak turns on an oval, although i only had a still camera at that time. Anyway something like that.... something, massive and cool, but not nessicarily destructive.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:37 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

We threw a harmless grass snake into the girls toilet. All the girls inside shriek and shout. Ahh...the memory.