Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2004, 03:45 AM   #41
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Shit man, I've just been talking to these two very fine young ladies with my zipper wide open. One of them finally pointed it out to me stating that she couldn't let me go on talking to them like that without pissing herself laughing. So my gripe for today is, uh, zippers I guess.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:32 AM   #42
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

poor nerull and arledrian.

personally iw ould have told the dr off, and i know about the cell thing, my little cousin (14?) has a cell and so do all her friends! y'know i have one, but it doesnt' work anymore, it just wasn't important.

oh well.

and arledrian at least they didn't leave you like that and just laugh behind your back.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:32 PM   #43
Nerull
Lord Ao

Letter

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
personally iw ould have told the dr off
That gets you fired in the hospital setting (doctors are treated like gods at most hospitals...no wonder they get god complexes ). However, there is a newer set of federal restrictions on patient information (HIPPA) that he was clearly violating, and the fine and/or prison sentence is nothing to sneeze at.

I feel your pain, Arledrian; I've done the same thing before (actually walked into a business luncheon that way...very embarrasing [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 03-23-2004, 10:52 PM   #44
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Here's my gripe was doing my homework on the computer, took about 15 min not along assignment but then i go to print it and the printers not working right I keep getting errors then I get a fatal error the comp crashes and I didn't save the assignment, so i had to type it up again then figure out how to get the printer to work which took about an hour. So a homework assignment that should of only taken 15 minutes took me almost 2 hours. Some times I hate my computer so much.......
Old 03-23-2004, 10:53 PM   #45
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Face it Arledrian, they enjoyed the view too much to inform you sooner.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-23-2004, 11:53 PM   #46
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

My gripe? I Want tagless underware damn it!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 03-23-2004, 11:57 PM   #47
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I'm thinking Ziroc is a prime candidate for the 'commando' squad .
Old 03-24-2004, 02:54 AM   #48
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Ziroc, you should manufacture tagless Choc-boxers. I'd order a hundred-pack, no kidding.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:36 AM   #49
Jorath Calar
Harper

My gripe today... Unfair ticketsale!

Damn damn dman damn damn damn!
I was going to buy tickets today to see the Pixies who will play here in May, and since they are one of my favourite band I was really looking forward to it. But the ticket sale opened at 9 and I was there at 8:10, of course there was a long line already but I figured there would be plenty of tickets, but then about 20 minutes after 9 suddenly the ticketsale closed... and there were stil about 15 people before me... turns out they were only only selling 1000 tickets because they sold about 3500 tickets presale to people who were going to see Kaftwerk who also play here in may...:mad
And of course they have no limit on how many tickets people can buy so the scalpers of course are always first in line... and if you thought they sold them overpriced in your country, you should see them here
...and now I have no tickets to the only concert I was looking forward to this year... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Old 03-24-2004, 08:08 AM   #50
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
My gripe today... Unfair ticketsale!

Damn damn dman damn damn damn!
I was going to buy tickets today to see the Pixies who will play here in May, and since they are one of my favourite band I was really looking forward to it. But the ticket sale opened at 9 and I was there at 8:10, of course there was a long line already but I figured there would be plenty of tickets, but then about 20 minutes after 9 suddenly the ticketsale closed... and there were stil about 15 people before me... turns out they were only only selling 1000 tickets because they sold about 3500 tickets presale to people who were going to see Kaftwerk who also play here in may...:mad
And of course they have no limit on how many tickets people can buy so the scalpers of course are always first in line... and if you thought they sold them overpriced in your country, you should see them here
...and now I have no tickets to the only concert I was looking forward to this year... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Go mug yourself a scalper bro