Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2001, 04:52 PM   #1
XeNioN

I hope someone can help me out here,.....I am in desperate need of spidernectar. I know I should let the spiders inside the crusher-room but unfortunatly I had so much fun beating-up the Temple-Spiders with my Wishkaz-Ninja.
When I later found out that it is impossible to use/give spideregg inside crusher-chamber to crush`em into spidernectar as an ingredient for the Naga Queen`s meal on the Brazier together with the Incense(wich I have plenty)
I got messed in tha head,..confused,..I oversaved my last. Please tell me a way to get some nectar! I want to start beating stout`s in the mines
Old 01-26-2001, 05:06 PM   #2
carg
The Magister

You can use any spideregg for the nectar. As long as you have an empty bottle you're not in trouble. If you need a spider egg, you can usually find spiders around Harespia's house, and some more dangerous species west of Ishad N'Ha.
When you've got an egg just DROP it inside the crusher room, place a flask on the grate, and use the press.
Happy hunting, Carg
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2001, 06:04 PM   #3
XeNioN

HAhaha,......u wunt believe it,.....I gave an egg to a torturar and leed him into the crushing chamber,.....hehehe I run out and pulled the lever,.....I got a nice jelly,......(sorry didn`t know how to drop things until now right clik
eh? thx anyway,....now I have to know how to WAVE THE SERPENT STICK above the brazier?????