Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-06-2004, 08:33 AM   #11
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Why are you ashamed about the Rap/Hip-Hop Hivetyrant? Seems like you're the only one around here who has/d and taste [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-06-2004, 08:38 AM   #12
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Red Hot Chili Peppers!

*ahem*.... sorry [img]smile.gif[/img]

I could go on for hours about them, but lucky for you, I'm not going to [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2004, 08:50 AM   #13
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I like to listen to rock, heavy metal, gothic rock and sometimes punk... everynow and again I listen to delta goodrem.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 09-06-2004, 09:52 AM   #14
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Why are you ashamed about the Rap/Hip-Hop Hivetyrant? Seems like you're the only one around here who has/d and taste [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hehe, well, im not ashamed, but alot of people critisise "nerds who listen to rap"
Old 09-06-2004, 09:57 AM   #15
dplax
Jack Burton

Prog rock and metal along with some other types of metal.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:03 AM   #16
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

Quote:
but alot of people critisise "nerds who listen to rap"
Actually it's more like "losers who listen to rap" . Just kidding.

GREEN DAY. Punk music is what I listen to. And a little ska and metal. But mostly punk.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:21 AM   #17
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Hehe, well, im not ashamed, but alot of people critisise "nerds who listen to rap" [/QUOTE]Nah, not me. On the absolute rarest occasions, I'll listen to a rap song.

Bur of course who wouldn't want to listen to songs about sex, violence, and drugs? Right Vaskez? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2004, 04:57 PM   #18
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Oh, Uncle Vasky. What are we gonna do about you? I know! We can tie you up, and force you to listen to music (see: not c-rap) for long hours at a time! (We will be doing htis, using your mechanical arm trick which you use to bitch slap Gangrell.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:07 PM   #19
Lucern
Quintesson

I guess we know what Dron Cah likes [img]smile.gif[/img]

I listen to metal (Heavy, speed, death, power, and anything in between, but no Hair bands haha). I especially like Scandinavian metal bands like Children of Bodom and Mithotyn. Most of what I like I had to find online, because the radio stations in my area are terrible for metal fans.

I've also got a respect for where some of it comes from, and I'll listen to classical and classic rock sometimes. My brother had every single Led Zeppelin album, and you can bet I heard them. I also like two punk bands - Bad Religion and Propagandhi.

I also have played the bass for almost 3 years, a 5 string Warlock. I'm currently experimenting with recording some bass solos on the computer.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:21 PM   #20
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I listen rap but not this Eminem and all new "rappers". I like old school rappers like Rakim and K.R.S.O.N.E.