Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2000, 02:55 PM   #1
Wastl

Hello,

I wanna know what's to do first after finishing Boogres, Serpent Temple and Spooky- Castle.
My major problems:

-I can't find the real entrance to Dragon Spire (Erzebettes letter already has been delivered)
she said the entrance would be west of the cave, but after nearly 1 hour I can't find anything!

-There is a writ needed to enter the Stout Mines. Where in hell can I get that writ?

Please help me!

Many thanks,

Sebastian

Old 10-14-2000, 06:55 PM   #2
wann

Do Stout mines first, since you need the dragon armor to get into the dragon cave. The dragon cave (dragonspire) entry is pretty far to the NW of the map. If you can find the samurai by the wall follow the wall/trees west till cave entry.

On the way to the stout mines is a dead body (by a chest) which has a writ on it. You can however, also use boogre beer (from the boogre bar). The clerk will give you a new writ every time you enter/exit the mines.

Old 10-14-2000, 09:14 PM   #3
Pain

Always do the Dragonspire LAST -- for the simple reason that it's a hell of a long walk from Brimloch Roon to Ishad -- there are a ton of quests you need to farm near Ishad first. You want to get your guild levels up as high as possible so you can start getting the cooler skills.

The exit from the dragonspire maze comes out on the north side of the mountain -- to get back to the Ishad area you have to jump off the top of the ramp (or crawl down the side of the mountain), or else go back through the maze inside the spire. It's a pain.

Painbringer

Old 10-15-2000, 04:27 AM   #4
Gideon

Actually If you get to the Ramp on the other outerside of DragonSpire then that means you already have the Mavin (and had to have had the mask and the shroud, AND DragonArmor..Won't get past the Ironbeast at the very beginning of Dragonspire without it). However you DEFINITELY need to get as much training and advance your party as much as you can and conclude ALL necessary business everywhere before you go onto Dragonspire.