Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

Okay, i plan on running this part through TOB so the pick up will be made. At the moment my party consists of ;

PC - SORC
Imoen - Theif/mage
Minsc - Ranger
Yasraena - Fighter ?
Jan - Illusionist/thief
TOB NPC

As you can see i have no clerics. I'm pretty sure with no clerics il get butchered plentiful in TOB let alone SOA. I might include Anomen for sumthing different(shivers). I don't really want Jaheira or Aerie. Unless their are any Good aligned cleric mods out there i spose il have to drop jan for Anomen.

Anyone suggest any cleric mods?

Thanx in advance

Tom-Slayer
Old 08-27-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

you can play easily without a cleric. if its healing youre worried about, healing potions are plentiful in tob. not to mention regeneration items. also the fact that youll have so many gold you can heal in temples easily. you also have very easy access to rest.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #3
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

I suppose, but doesn't rest only heal 1 hp? unless of course you have got the healing spells cast on rest activated. But i don't have healing spells. I dunno, it's just i dont want to get to a part of the game and realise that it would be a bit easier with a cleric...
Old 08-27-2005, 07:20 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

one more thing... minsc will have some basic healing spells too.

I say if you played the game before you can try easily the non-cleric party.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:32 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom-Slayer:
I suppose, but doesn't rest only heal 1 hp? unless of course you have got the healing spells cast on rest activated. But i don't have healing spells. I dunno, it's just i dont want to get to a part of the game and realise that it would be a bit easier with a cleric...
I'm pretty sure it heals more than 1 hit point.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 08:49 PM   #6
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom-Slayer:
I'm pretty sure it heals more than 1 hit point. [/QUOTE]it is only 1 hp if you rest only for 8 hours not in an inn, unless like tom said, you have healing spells, or is wearing some regeneration item, or is resting in an inn.

to get more you have to rest for more than 8 hours.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:21 PM   #7
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Cast Draw Upon Holy Might and go to sleep. If your Constitution goes 20 or higher, you'll regenerate in your sleep.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:12 AM   #8
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:
Cast Draw Upon Holy Might and go to sleep. If your Constitution goes 20 or higher, you'll regenerate in your sleep.
Keep in mind though that this is a bug. Regeneration is supposed to last only for the duration of DUHM (1 turn; not much HP), but if cast before sleep it will last for whole duration of sleep.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:12 AM   #9
Western Paladin
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
you can play easily without a cleric. if its healing youre worried about, healing potions are plentiful in tob.
Indeed. If you can spare a couple of thousand of gold at a time to buy them, most types of characters can use Restoration scrolls too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"We saved the world. I say we party." -- Buffy
Western Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote