Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-27-2003, 02:17 AM   #11
IronDragon
Elminster

Arrow

I would like to apologize in advance for this:

Child of Bhaal: Anomen are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Anomen: I think so but where would we find matching nipple rings of protection +5 at this time of night.
Old 04-27-2003, 02:53 AM   #12
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Mazzy = Black Cat from the old Spider Man cartoons = Katrina from QFG 4 (!!)
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 09:07 AM   #13
Butterfingers
Drizzt Do'Urden

Rob Paulson also does the voice of Kivan...

And here is a surprise. You know those "I am an angry Gumball!!" commercials? That's him to.

I can't stop thinking of poor Anomen singing "I am an angry acolyte, jealous and high strung!"

Child of Bhaal... Anomen, are you thinking what I am thinking?

Anomen... Perhaps, but wouldn't a nuclear family be rather dangerous? NARF!

Child of Bhaal... For the sake of my Godhood I must murder you Anomen.

Anomen... Poit!
Butterfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 12:49 PM   #14
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

I think the Gaelan Bayle/Bobby Pigeon part was pretty cool. If you've ever seen Animaniacs and seen any of the "Goodfeathers" shorts, Bobby's the one that usually narrates the action and he's a complete doofus. And all the Goodfeathers, including Bobby, say "coo!" exactly like Gaelan Bayle! Neat, huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2003, 09:02 PM   #15
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Anyone else find it suspicious that no one has given the credit for Khalid's voice (same as the escaped circus worker in Wakeen's Promenade)... Perhaps it is mercy that stays the knowing hand ;>)
Old 04-27-2003, 09:35 PM   #16
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by IdiotRogue:
Anyone else find it suspicious that no one has given the credit for Khalid's voice (same as the escaped circus worker in Wakeen's Promenade)... Perhaps it is mercy that stays the knowing hand ;>)
Escaped circus worker = Kalah?

Then Kalah = Dee Bradly Baker

It's a pain in the butt trying to find credits for these voices, since IMDB only puts about 30% of the voices in BG2 with actors and this site is pretty much IMDB with different organization.

A while back, somebody posted on some BG2 forum EXACTLY who did what voice in SoA and ToB. I found it through a random surf and (gasp!) forgot to bookmark the link. I've been to the Interplay boards (old and new), the Black Isle boards (old and new), the Bioware boards, PlanetBaldur'sGate, and even sent an email to Interplay asking about it. Nope. All that I've done is guesswork. Course, it helps that I've heard most of these voices, thanks to a steady diet of Saturday morning cartoons when I was 10.
Old 04-27-2003, 10:57 PM   #17
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

No, Pirengle... Kalah is not the escaped circus worker... he's the... well... never mind ;>)

The city guard at the tent mentions that one person did make it out and you'll find him on a platform near the caged animals a little to the south of the tent. His voice is Khalid's. I don't particularly care what actor supplied his voice, basically because I became as tired of hearing it as the ever popular "You must gather your party before venturing forth." GRRRrrrrr.....
Old 04-27-2003, 11:10 PM   #18
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Soooo... Gaelen was Bobby Pigeon eh? The frequent usage of "Coo!" suddenly makes sense, a subtle reference to his other works. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I swear if people could beat up Gaelen, he would still roll on the ground cooing... ...
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 11:28 PM   #19
jcompton
Elminster

Viconia is Grey DeLisle (trivia note: that means that Grey is the only voice actor/actress who did two BG2 party-joinables since she also did Nalia.) Imoen is Melissa Disney, and no, according to an interview with her she is actually NOT related to Walt.

The IMDB entries for BG1 and BG2 are somewhat inaccurate compared to the list Interplay released a couple of years back.
Old 04-28-2003, 12:47 AM   #20
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

JCompton, do you know where I can find this list of BG2 voice actors Interplay released? I've found the BG1 list as a plaintext file, and now I'm looking for the other.