Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-11-2004, 03:15 AM   #11
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
What a load of bollocks. Your brother thinks he's a bit of a joker, eh? Or maybe you wrote it but don't have the guts to admit it? Taking the piss out of religion which is the centre of many people's lives is like saying that those people's lives are a joke. Are you sure you want to say that?
Crusading for political correctnes, are we?

If we are to rule out anything that may be the center of someone's life before joking 'bout something, I doubt there'd be much left :/
Old 05-11-2004, 11:14 PM   #12
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Anybody that every complained about this movie is an Idiot. Hell it's a damn movie. Why didn't all the regilous butt heads make a big deal when the movie STAR WARS came out with may the force be with you. It just another stinking movie and the stupid Jewish nation made such a big deal out of it along with the media tring to make mell Gibson look like a Jew hater and try to keep people from going to see it. When all the fools did was to help Mel take home after Taxes 200 million american dollars. Good golly if I knew I could make 200 million U.S. Dollars just over dramatizing a Book like the Holy Bibles old testament,I'd would have done the movie myself. After all is said and done three more movie companies are planning to make movies about early Jewish history with all the human sacrafice's left in. Then after all the stupid articals that were written this one is just a closeing the barn door after the cow ran away atempt that I found to be humorless and posted on the wrong forum and It's old news!!
I don't think the Jewish nation appreciates being called the stupid Jewish nation, Crimsom. Don't think tht religious people appreciate being called butt-heads either. Settle down and pull your head in, mate. No need to spout this kind of scattergun ranting abuse, it's just an article that somebody wrote. Control yourself in future, please.

[ 05-12-2004, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]