Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2001, 11:05 AM   #21
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

You have 1 points towards Lawful.
You have 1 points towards Evil.
Analysis
You are True Neutral.

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 11:08 AM   #22
Sir_Tainly

oh dear from the personality test I'm a complete nutcase LOL. Probably best to lock me up and throw away the key LOL

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 08-19-2001, 11:10 AM   #23
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

That can be arranged.....

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 11:11 AM   #24
Hesperex

Lol ....arn't we all really nutcases!

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

[This message has been edited by Hesperex (edited 08-19-2001).]

Old 08-19-2001, 11:20 AM   #25
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I havent tried it, but I know if you feel good inside, you dont need that judgmental stuff.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 08-19-2001, 01:27 PM   #26
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
I havent tried it, but I know if you feel good inside, you dont need that judgmental stuff.

Sure, but it's a lot of fun anyway.

As I posted above, I was Chaotic Neutral with many points towards chaos (don't remember how many,) and 4 points towards evil.

My personality:

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-19-2001, 01:37 PM   #27
Neb
Account deleted by Request

1st test: Good with Lawful tendencies

2nd test: Everything low except for moderate Schizotypal.
Old 08-19-2001, 02:23 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
I got Moderate for Schizoid and Narcissistic and low for everything else. However,doesn't this test assume that whoever wrote it was 100% correct? Suppose he doesn't believe in ESP? He'd mark people DOWN for thinking they had it. The same the other way round

As for the alignment tests, they are cobblers because I usually pick an answer NOT given in themultiple choice provided

I think Harkolier meant this in fun.. not for real. Because such things as the second one are in NO way true indicators of our personalities. For instance, keep in mind that this supposedly measured only DISORDERS. I've analyzed results of personality tests for people, many years ago. I know they were biased and the results varied depending on your mood when you answered AND on your ability to catch recurrent themes, attempt to 'look good' by finding the 'right' answers etc.

So have fun, but please don't make any serious decisions based on a silly online personality quiz!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-19-2001, 05:09 PM   #29
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Im Neutral good so i must be pretty crazy, lets take the other test.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.
Old 08-19-2001, 09:02 PM   #30
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I think Harkolier meant this in fun.. not for real. Because such things as the second one are in NO way true indicators of our personalities. For instance, keep in mind that this supposedly measured only DISORDERS. I've analyzed results of personality tests for people, many years ago. I know they were biased and the results varied depending on your mood when you answered AND on your ability to catch recurrent themes, attempt to 'look good' by finding the 'right' answers etc.

So have fun, but please don't make any serious decisions based on a silly online personality quiz!

I agree with the CloudAdvisor on this one.

Personally, I am a pretty "anti-social" person and was suprised to see that I was given a low rating.

Reading the "more info" links, I am given the test creator's idea of what an anti-social personality disorder is:

"A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. They tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others. "

Whether this coincides with all definitions of anti-social on a psychological studied level or is just intended to profile criminals is beyond me as I did not bother to research it any further because I know pleny of "anti-social" people who have social skills and are not criminally minded and the test also includes the question "Have you ever been in jail or done something that you could be put in jail for?" Something that (IMO) just doesn't quite fit into the overall outcome based on the rest of the questions.

I have social skills and can make friends very easily. I also have respect for people as humans and do not take advantage of the weak or involve myself in criminal behaviour. I do not lie, cheat or steal, nor am I careless with money. I consider the consequences before I take action and I am neither aggressive nor self centered.

I just think that a lot of people tend to put more value into how much money people make, what kinds of clothes they wear, what sports they involve themselves in and so on and so on...growing out of that High School mentality for many people is too hard a reality to face.
It is hard to find people who don't wear "a mask of social acceptability" and although I have the designer clothing and shoes, etc. (bought for me not by me), drive a nice car, and have the support of a man with a good paying job, I choose to remain in the company of just myself or the very few people I know who value people for who they really are and not what they attempt to portray themselves to be.
If I want to go without make-up and wear a t-shirt & a pair of jeans with holes in the knees to the grocery store it should not knock me down any notches on a social scale, however when you surround yourself with small minded people who think it should, it can. Their loss. (They should just be happy that I bathed & combed my hair out and that those holey jeans are clean )

I was wondering too if this person who put this test out there was just trying to define what personality disorders (as he defines them) stem from being an abused child because that last question just did not jibe at all with the rest of the test,(" Were your parents cold and distant or treated you negatively when you were growing up?") the same as the one about being jailed or having commiting crimes....something to think about is all.

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-19-2001).]