Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2001, 10:47 PM   #21
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

My real name is Paris Soulier; I'm soon to be 38 in a month (sigh). I've been playing RPG's, both PnP and CRPG, for the past 20 years; back when AD&D was 1st edition rules (before Forgotten Realms or even Dragonlance, when you made up your own modules!) I live in Denton, Texas, about 36 miles north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, so it's close enough to the fun stuff and far enough away to be out of the traffic (although that's changing daily).

Other than gaming, my hobbies are travel, outdoor recreation, computing, reading, music, and socializing. Neither my wife nor I have kids, so I'm a lot younger than my age would suggest! As far as work goes, I teach computing and IT skills at a small vo-tech school in Denton: currently training students in Windows 2000 networking, and also web design and TCP/IP. (I'm not going to mention that I also from time to time "have" to teach Word and Excel...oops, I guess I just did! :S )

Other than that, I guess I'm just an average guy.

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 11:17 PM   #22
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

My real name is Edward Guichard. I'm 5'7", about 210 Lbs, 45 years old (ancient), married 19 years and have 3 teenage daughters. I work 50 to 70 hours a week as a machinist for a large job shop. Besides playing computer games (anyone remember intelevision?) I like to read and also build WW2 model ships. I think I have over 300 of them in my cellar. As far as music goes I like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and most of the hard rock bands from the last thirty or so years. I don't post much but have been lurking here since before Christmas.
Old 08-19-2001, 11:24 PM   #23
Sentinel04
The Magister

Name: Pat Corr(oh no it's my full name dont hack me! )
Height: 6'
Weight: 185
Pets: One extremely fat, extremely spoiled dog
Hobbies: Camping, Guitar, collecting daggers, working out/jogging, Ju Jitsu, Going out with friends, rock climbing, swimming, Computer Games, Lan parties

[This message has been edited by Sentinel04 (edited 08-19-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 02:39 AM   #24
G'kar

Hello all.
My name is Scott Wascher. Im 28 today( my birthday is 8-20) Though I'm from Alabama, I currently live in Framingham, MA US, about tweny miles from Boston.
I'm a manager at a retail store that sell music, movies, and video games. I spend alot of time chilling with my girlfriend, playying games on the pc and playstation, watching tv, and listening to any kind of music ( including country and rap- the two most feared and loathed) Some of my favorite artist are - Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Moby, Public Enemy, Willie Nelson, and Chopin to name a few. I have two cats that always want more ( food and petting)

Old 08-20-2001, 05:57 AM   #25
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi My rl name is Fredrik, I am 27 years old,.

I work as a graphic/web-designer.
I live in Göteborg, Sweden, alone in an echoing apartment.

I´m ito Krav Maga , an israleic martial art form, try to get forward using inlines .
Like to read books, play CRPG, RPG pen and paper style. Listen to music have a nice whiskey and relax.

I like Nick Cave espacially since he gives me a great lust for writing hehe! Yep, I do write alittle of this and that with well .. results..

Otherwise my music taste is almost abything except pop music and cheesy stuff... Like for example Creed, NIN, Perfect Circle, Pearl Jam, PJ Harvey, Ute Lemper and lots of other groups..

Well, if you want to find out more, ask me.. *wolfgrin* Did I mention I love wolves??? *even bigger wolfgrin*

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-20-2001, 08:35 AM   #26
Sir_Tainly

I ought to have this automated by now

My real name is Simon, I'm 22 and currently working as a Software Engineer/Web Developer in the beautiful city of Cambridge. I live alone in my newly painted flat (yes they let me loose with the brushes again ) and I'm interested in computer games, table top wargaming, learning the guitar and cycling.

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 08-20-2001, 09:43 AM   #27
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Where do I begin? My real name is David Lamar Gilbert Jr. (The 3rd!) I'm 5'6 and wiegh 108 pounds. I'm 17, and am aspiring to be a software designer. I'm a student now, but I graduate this school year. I enjoy reading, writing, playing video and computer games, and playing the guitar. I've been playing videogames since I was six and consider myself pretty good at them. I've been playing the guitar for a year now, and have just recently ordered my electric. (No telling when the dang thing will get here!) I like cats and dogs, but don't have any pets. I guess that's it.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.

[This message has been edited by Redblueflare (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 10:15 AM   #28
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

okkkaaayyy, names Jake Gaston, 18 years old live in the Manila, Philippines. i love to do many things like pingpong, martial arts, basketball, tennis, billiards, chess, a other sports we have here . i do enjoy computer games such as Baldurs Gate and other strategy like starcraft and Warcraft and Dune. i also like to read books. im studying in college right now although i dont know what job i will have to take in the future (any suggestions??) i love to meet new friends and also like to go outdoors (if i can ever in this urban city). i can decribe myself as a jack=of-all-trades since im truly a person of many skills. i also play the piano and know some computer related skills

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 08-20-2001, 11:31 AM   #29
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:

16 years old
born 24th of October 1984

I had always thought you were older than me but now I know better

okay
born: october 29th 1983
hobbys: anything I find fun A.K.A. books RPG vidio games and music
music: anthing but the anoying techno, boy bands and country
ocupasion: I'm living and going to school at Nyborg school(no I don't expect any one to know what that is)

Uhh er I think that about sums it up

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj