Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-26-2000, 12:01 AM   #1
Chef

Could some one please explain how to get through this? I have tried many a way but the gate keeps closing. Why didn't the programers write up a walk through properly?
Old 12-26-2000, 02:01 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

My only successful way was for the lead character to hold a chest in front of him (end on) and to run like blazes (hold down shift). If your still having trouble lay a couple of crates in front of the door. As you come charging through, you will push the crates into the doorway and prevent it from closing - then push the whole mess through.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2000, 03:43 AM   #3
xenotoca

have done both paths as described in the walkthrough in the help file that is in your activision folder. Do not walk through the center fire as this resets the puzzle unless you are doing the crate thing. I thought this was a bit hard for so early in the game and doubt if I would have figured it out if it was not for the walkthrough