Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-15-2001, 08:40 PM   #1
roninwalsh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The shaft is in the Planar Prison (Haer Dalis quest 2 in play house) The blade is on the Shaguain(Shark people) Prince, found only if you leave Alsylun island via the Traitor's ship. Also the prince is part of the "good guy" quest in the sunken city so if you attack him outright you might loose rep. I don't know I picked his pockets.
Old 08-15-2001, 08:50 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Answers to a question not yet asked?
Indeed, i'm amazed at your Oracle like abilities

------------------
Old 08-15-2001, 08:51 PM   #3
Nolek Psyphon
Dungeon Master

You can get away with picking his pockets if you have got a good thief. I am fairly sure that you can get away with killing him as well, with no rep. loss

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I haven't tried just going through the portal to Underdark but you may be able to get back to the Shark city when you finally escape Underdark as lots of new areas open up.
Old 08-15-2001, 09:02 PM   #4
WizWom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, you can kill the Prince Villynaty after you finish and grab the blade.
It does annoy the rest of the sauhaugin rebels, and you get to fight even more fish-men. The Mermen should love you after this.
In fact, you can pickpocket the king, grab the rope, loot the treasury, and pickpocket the prince, leaving their "salvation" up in the air if you have a mind to, but since you get the exp so easily, that's not a route worth contemplating. It's much more fun to kill every bleedin' Sauhaugin in the place - in fact, I have that same attitude about the Drow City
Old 08-15-2001, 09:10 PM   #5
roninwalsh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To Jerome: I was posting an answer to a question from another topic that beagan as a post unrelated to the wave parts. Was it a faux pas? Apologogies if so.