Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2001, 01:35 PM   #1
Cleric 2
Manshoon

Im now in the brige destrict and i hear about those murders, do they have to do some thing whit this quest?

where must i go, pleas Spoil me, I realy dont know where to start
Old 08-15-2001, 02:30 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILER SPACE:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Just to get you started: you need to visit the Order of the Radiant Heart in the southeast area of the Temple District. It's the building with the huge knight statues on the outside of the entrance.

Once inside, seek out Sir Ryan Trawl. He will give you the quest if your rep is high enough (probably anything above average).

To find the paladins, seek them out in the extreme northeast corner of the Bridge District (just to the right of the main exit, behind the houses).

I'll let you run with it from there. Careful not to slay any of them until you've talked to them! Help them first and see what they say.

------------------
Old 08-15-2001, 02:33 PM   #3
Cleric 2
Manshoon

thnx
Old 08-15-2001, 03:18 PM   #4
NiamhFoxling
Dungeon Master

The Fallen Paladins have nothing to do with the murders that I have ever discovered. Following is a spoiler for the murders if you want to read onward:
----
---
----
--
-
-
-
-

-
To solve the murders honorably, talk to a courtesan named Rose Bouqet outside of the five flagons, she saw the murderer and more importantly, smelled him. According to her, he smelled kind of like a certain berry, and she will offer- if paid for her time, to sniff items you bring her from the tubby merchant in the merchant square of the district. After sniffing the items the merchant gives you, she'll say it's the oak bark- which you will be told is used by tanners.

There's a tannery there in the bridge district, you'll have to go in and get really pushy with the guy who owns it. He will NOT cooperate no matter what, so eventually, you'll have to just ignore the guy or try breaking in and going downstairs. You'll find the evidence of the murders down there, be sure to search for traps and check under the bed.

There's another stairway leading down, and there in the watery basement/caverns, there will be some monsters and villanous NPC's. The tanner himself will get away- for the time being. Some of the crates down there will have loot, just once again, check for traps or you'll get fried faster than an egg at Denny's.

------------------
Playing the cutest li'l Chaotic characters since 1996.
Old 08-15-2001, 10:08 PM   #5
Starkiller
The Magister

Do we ever find out who the Tanner is working for/ and I dont mean the guy who makes the...stuff, I mean their boss. Wow, that was kind of tough without spoilers