Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2001, 02:37 PM   #1
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Hello all!!!!!

How have things been in my absence? I see a lot of new faces, and thankfully many of the old ones. Any new rules, guilds or StormQueens I need to know about?

------------------

Always listen to your heart, for it will never lead you astray.
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 08-29-2001, 02:40 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi Zeeke! I don't know that we've formally met, but I remember that sig!
I am the StormQueen's assistant, actually, and waitress in her cafe. Cloudy hit 5000 recently, Ziroc has been killing us with clues to some puzzle, and AVOID THE BUNNY THREAD AT ALL COSTS!!!!! IT IS DANGEROUS!

Anyway, welocme back.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 08-29-2001, 02:43 PM   #3
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Hi Zeeke! I don't know that we've formally met, but I remember that sig!
I am the StormQueen's assistant, actually, and waitress in her cafe. Cloudy hit 5000 recently, Ziroc has been killing us with clues to some puzzle, and AVOID THE BUNNY THREAD AT ALL COSTS!!!!! IT IS DANGEROUS!

Anyway, welocme back.

My, my, my....you're moving right up there in posts!!!! I don't think we've officially met, either, but I do remember you from when I was here last. I think one of the last threads of yours I posted on was the one when you hurt your back playing softball.

Cloudy's assistant, huh? Well don't let her take advantage of you too much. If she does, you just let me know, and I'll straighten her out for ya.

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 02:45 PM   #4
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Hello all!!!!!

How have things been in my absence? I see a lot of new faces, and thankfully many of the old ones. Any new rules, guilds or StormQueens I need to know about?
Hiya! I don't think I know you, I registered about 10 days ago. Cool sig! I agree with Lioness, THE BUNNY THREAD IS DANGEROUS, IT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS BRAINDAMAGE. Avoid it at all costs!

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-29-2001, 02:46 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, Zeeke!!! Good to see you again! We're glad you're back.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 08-29-2001, 02:47 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
My, my, my....you're moving right up there in posts!!!! I don't think we've officially met, either, but I do remember you from when I was here last. I think one of the last threads of yours I posted on was the one when you hurt your back playing softball.

Cloudy's assistant, huh? Well don't let her take advantage of you too much. If she does, you just let me know, and I'll straighten her out for ya.

Oh, Cloudy's fine to me. She defends me from mean Scottish barbarians and their dragons.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 08-29-2001, 02:48 PM   #7
Conan

Hi Zeeke75! I was wondering about you! Good to see you dropping by. How has your summer been going?

------------------
*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 08-29-2001).]

Old 08-29-2001, 02:49 PM   #8
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

It's good to be back. I don't know how much I'll be able to post, but I'll certainly try to post a little more often than I have in the last few months.

Saz, great to see you again. Everything going well for you? (I'd go back and try to get caught up on everyone, but I think it would take me waaaaay too long. )

Kaz, nice to meet you. I think I might poke my head in the bunny thread, but only after I put my armor on.

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 02:51 PM   #9
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Hi Zeeke75! I was wondering about you! Good to see you dropping by. How has your summer been going?

My summer has absolutely flown by. I finally got together with that woman that I was posting about, and we've been spending almost every waking moment together ever since. So between that and work, I haven't had much time for anything else. How about you, everything going good for you?

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 02:52 PM   #10
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

Oh, Cloudy's fine to me. She defends me from mean Scottish barbarians and their dragons.

Hehehehehe.....so how is Cloudy doing, anyway? She still posting like crazy?

------------------