Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-29-2001, 01:11 PM   #31
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Hmmmmm...... probably Baal......... would need the d2: LoD pic tooo....
or mephisto.........

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 08-29-2001, 02:04 PM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"Kaz" is the kind of name you come up with when you register at 11:00 p.m. I eventually wrote "Kazara" under my sig in order to save me some embarassment I don't know what name I'd use now, but definetely NOT Kaz.

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-29-2001, 02:24 PM   #33
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
But what's with the "Bobby Corwen" bit?

I, I see you are curious about that, ey
Well, there is a game called Final Fantasy IX. There, a chocobo called Bobby Corwen is being born... well, I needed a nice sig, and the best I could find was a chocobo. But I wanted i to not be just some chocobo, I wanted it to be special... so I stole the name Bobby Corwen from the game

NOTE: You don't say just "Bobby", you must pronounce his full name. Bobby Corwen.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-29-2001, 05:41 PM   #34
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Moni - why Last True Princess? What's the story behind that?? I'm intrigued!

Aw, sorry! No special story...it is just a cool/funny screen name that had not yet been used on AOL so I thought I'd scoop it up.
I could weave an intriguing tale if you would like but it'd be fictional.

Come to think of it, they do call me "Snow White" here at home (in fun) because I have a great rapport with animals of all kinds.

Other screen names that I use on AOL are PunkinHaid, a joke name I made last Halloween that stuck just because it is funny and ApacheBlueEyes, which relates to a small part of my ancestry and the color of my eyes, and because when I get really tanned, that's what I look like...a Blue Eyed Apache.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!