Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 05:53 AM   #1
Osu Uma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Could anyone plz. describe the location of this teleporter. I'd like to avoid taking the long walks between locations since my only custom set portal is in Arnika. Thanx in advance.

Btw. am I the only one who is disapointed in the performance of monks in this game or are there others that share the sentiment.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:59 AM   #2
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Spoiler

The 'teleporter' (it's actually just a computer console) is in the same room as Z'ant. If you're facing Z'ant at his counter/window thing, turn right walk forward until you can walk no more, turn left. You should be facing what looks like a star map. Use the 'Pulse Pick' on this. Go forward, turn left, and the 'teleporter' is there on your left.

Most people like their monks. They're not the damage dealing machine that a Lizard Fighter is, but they're fun and they get tons of attacks... just don't give them a weapon.
Old 01-09-2002, 11:19 AM   #3
fable
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Skrewloose:
Spoiler

The 'teleporter' (it's actually just a computer console) is in the same room as Z'ant. If you're facing Z'ant at his counter/window thing, turn right walk forward until you can walk no more, turn left. You should be facing what looks like a star map. Use the 'Pulse Pick' on this. Go forward, turn left, and the 'teleporter' is there on your left.

Eh? Are we thinking about the same teleportal? The T'Rang have a separate room for theirs. It features both a console with four changing images (to reflect the destinations) and a large spherical area with curved pylons to indicate the teleporting zone, itself.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 12:46 PM   #4
chimera99
The Magister

spoil below
It is in one of the areas that you are told are off limits. After I got the underwater quest, I tried to get back there and that time, although they still told me it was off limits, they let me through. Prior to that, they would attack if I pressed the issue. (reload time)
chimera99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 01:13 PM   #5
judee
Dungeon Master

There is another access that is not off limits...

spoiler

. Remember when you enter from the mines? The level where you can first find Z'ant?

Well, NOT behind the door where Z'ant is, but go along a corridor to the right of where you first come into the area. A long corridor that leads to two areas where you cannot go. Eventually you will find the passage to the upper levels along another corridor. There may be a door to unlock, I can't remember, but no T'rang to turn you away.

You've probably been there, as it eventually leads to access to Upper Martin's Bluff. (Unless you took the high road)

Do you remember the switch room in that "middle area"? Just past the room where the arrows are triggered? You pull a switch and it opens something somewhere. Then you go to the room where the floor caves in and follow the underground sewers out to the river/moat and around to the Upper Martin's Bluff (where you find the catapult.)

No the tp isn't there, just trying to get you situated to layout.

Okay, back to that switch room, go to the other end of it and you will find a stairway that says it leads you back down to the Lower Bluff.

Go down those stairs. Follow the corridor. You will see some T'rangs exiting one room and entering another. Go in that room they are entering. (It will be on your left.)

Surprise!!!

I hope this is clear enough. I had to have help to find it too, I never bothered to go down those stairs cause I just thought it would take me back to where I had been. Duh!

Btw, there is another entrance/exit to that area in the outer grounds of Upper Martin's Bluff. A sort of trap door in the ground outside the main area. But if I remember correctly (may be wrong) it seems that wouldn't open from the outside until you had first opened it from the inside. But it's also a quick way to get to the teleporter if you come in from the swamp area.

Good luck!
judee
judee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 01:13 PM   #6
Osu Uma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx judee, for the detailed description. I shall try to follow it as soon as I get to the Bluff again.

Btw, you're not by any chance located near Pfäffikon are you?