Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-28-2001, 06:09 AM   #1
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I read this somewhere a while ago, and found it was pretty relative to my mood today...

Quote:
He was then filled with a deep sense of despair, as if everything that he had dreamed of, and everything he had worked hard for, had suddenly amounted to nothing.
He felt little emotion then, instead only numbness, which prevented reasonable or productive thought, like the shock felt after concussion. He had a lingering suspicion that every action he henceforth took would be of minimal significance to anyone or anything.
Completely alone, he wondered how it ad come to this… the feeling of loneliness which can only come from being surrounded by happy people. Just days ago, his objectives had been clear, then suddenly the furore had begun… the bad hand which he had always feared would come had finally been dealt him.
He drearily trudged down the mud ridden dirt road. The dark storm clouds loomed above, in perfect accordance with his mood. It seemed too much of a cliché, like a scene from a film, but a drop of rain upon his nose reminded him that it was anything but that.
It was as if he expected bad fortune, and the poor weather added only faintly to his despondent mood.
There seemed little point in going on… Everything was Nothing…
Sorry for posting this shit... does anyone else ever feel like that?

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-28-2001, 08:44 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Every morning
Its one of my split personality mood thingamajigs

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 08-28-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Of course, sylent, everyone dose at sometime. SOme have it more frequently then other, and soem other take it better.

I have it frequently and dont take it well,,,not a good mix..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-29-2001, 10:41 PM   #4
sylent
Emerald Dragon

A bad combination indeed...
Ahh well, thanks for your posts and stuff, my time here draws to an uneventful close.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-29-2001, 10:42 PM   #5
sylent
Emerald Dragon

btw, I wrote the story.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-29-2001, 11:34 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

everyday, I wake up, I think about my love and I felt blessed

of course, when I am reading your story, i felt depressed too.
everyone has their down time in life, like I do now. the feeling is like, something you have believed so hard became very insignificant, all of a sudden. and all your effort is just a fruitless plant that dies and never grows.

but what the ■■■■, you cannot let the depression rule your life, and you cannot let it slowly kill you like that. I know someone who is physically disabled and achieved so much more than I do, so what about it? I felt encouraged, and I felt my own problems insignificant. buddies, there are so much more worse obstacles than the ones we are having right now, so ■■■■ the depression, be happy, and strike back at whatever is holding you back!
Old 08-30-2001, 12:53 AM   #7
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Words of wisdom...
I have picked up since that day, it was just a bad chain of events, which knowone would be happy about.
ahh well.. time goes on, and dwelling on the negatives is an easy way out. If only I could remember that all the time!!

------------------
"Watch your back"