Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-30-2001, 04:31 PM   #1
lordFRZA

I gave the metal to the artist in the jysstev estate. but there is a locked box in the bedroom I can't get into. how do I get into it?

Old 10-30-2001, 04:51 PM   #2
Razor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It`s because your thief don`t have a high enough score in "pick locks"
just make your thief drink a potion of master thievery and
it should`nt be a problem

------------------
Old 10-30-2001, 04:54 PM   #3
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Iirc, this is one of those chests or doors that get labeled "The look is protected from spells, yada, yada, yada" Meaning that you'll have to search for a key. Where it is, I don't know.

------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie
Old 10-31-2001, 04:08 PM   #4
lordFRZA

My theif is more than able to open any lock they throw at me except the ones that say magicly locked or whatever. This is one of those boxes. What I need is a key or some other means of opening that box

Old 10-31-2001, 06:10 PM   #5
Skunk
Banned User

I once used Shadow keeper to equip every available key - and I still couldn't get it open. I also tried to force it - with no success.

I gave up on that box a few games ago... Would love it if someone found the answer though!