Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-15-2002, 05:02 AM   #1
Vampire

My baby Eternity has some new photos taken by moi during our time together. As usual she is in a stunning corset (purchasable from ebay at £20 RRP if you wanna look just like the sexiest gal ever). My baby is on pages 18, 24, 25, and 26.

Stealthy's Photos

What does everyone think?

P.S. Sooo sorry this is a: "neh neh neh neh" thread but I am under strict obligation to post this! Doing my romance duty! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 05:31 AM   #2
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
My baby Eternity has some new photos taken by moi during our time together. As usual she is in a stunning corset (purchasable from ebay at £20 RRP if you wanna look just like the sexiest gal ever). My baby is on pages 18, 24, 25, and 26.

Stealthy's Photos

P.S. Sooo sorry this is a: "neh neh neh neh" thread but I am under strict obligation to post this! Doing my romance duty! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-15-2002, 06:28 AM   #3
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:

Stealthy's Photos

Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.[/QUOTE] eh? which one? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 06:30 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

LOL the other girl? Donut what if Eternity doesnt know about this other girl? OR what if Eternity IS this other girl? *speculate speculate*
Unless of course, revealing that WAS your intention..

Very nice Avatar, though her choice of dress might be a little..suspect..

EDIT: after browsing through the rest of those, Avy, I think I'm going to choke..

[ 06-15-2002, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Lifetime ]
Old 06-15-2002, 06:49 AM   #5
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
LOL the other girl? Donut what if Eternity doesnt know about this other girl? OR what if Eternity IS this other girl? *speculate speculate*

EDIT: after browsing through the rest of those, Avy, I think I'm going to choke..
Fake voice... please don't tell her Donut! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, which dress are u refering to Lifetime? [img]smile.gif[/img] Those photos were chosen for suitability [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 09:04 PM   #6
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:

Stealthy's Photos

Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.[/QUOTE] eh? which one? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Sorry I didn't realise it was a secret. I mean the girl that you kept posting those endless threads about on IW. The one that dumped you.

[ 06-15-2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-15-2002, 09:13 PM   #7
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

She is very pretty Avatar, and you are very lucky!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-15-2002, 11:19 PM   #8
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:

Fake voice... please don't tell her Donut! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, which dress are u refering to Lifetime? [img]smile.gif[/img] Those photos were chosen for suitability [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Suitability? I dont want to know the games you play.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2002, 04:26 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
She is very pretty Avatar, and you are very lucky!
she is pretty... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 06-16-2002, 04:56 AM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Very pretty Avatar but shes my girlfriend not yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]