Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-06-2001, 05:07 PM   #1
FenderStrat
Welcomed New User

I have the anomen rtomance going and when we went into the bridge district some guy came up and told anomen his father died getting revenge on saerk farrahd for killing moira. anomen left to get revenge and didn't say if he was coming back or not. does he return? do i have to stop him from killing saerk? where can i find him?
Old 05-06-2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Gosh! How on earth have you managed to keep the Romance going so long? I never got that far. Anomen just made me feel so ill I ditched in pretty short order both times I tried.
All of which means: Sorry, I don't know!

OH! And WELCOME to the board!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 05-06-2001).]
Old 05-06-2001, 06:26 PM   #3
Tancred
White Dragon

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Anomen's gone to kill Saerk. He won't be coming back of his own volition.

FURTHER SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You have to find him as part of the romance, and bring him to his senses.

ANOMEN LOCATION AHEAD
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
There's a gigantic house right in the middle of the Bridge District. It's Saerk's house. THAT's where you'll find Anomen.

Tancred
Old 05-06-2001, 08:59 PM   #4
Floraowe
The Magister

lol, Fljotsdale. I had the same problem with Anomen. My first game, I kept the romance going (cringing every time he opened his pompous, conceited mouth) & eventually slept with him. After which I felt soooo dirty I had to reload & kick his butt out of my party before he could put his slimy hands anywhere near me.

I really enjoy Anomen-bashing

------------------
Old 05-07-2001, 04:25 PM   #5
FenderStrat
Welcomed New User

haha, thanks for the welcome! i got it figured out
Old 05-07-2001, 05:06 PM   #6
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Floraowe:
lol, Fljotsdale. I had the same problem with Anomen. My first game, I kept the romance going (cringing every time he opened his pompous, conceited mouth) & eventually slept with him. After which I felt soooo dirty I had to reload & kick his butt out of my party before he could put his slimy hands anywhere near me.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Jeez, now I DEFINITELY want to play a female character in my next game just to find out why the Anomen romance is so repulsive? (hey, maybe he's the alter-ego of one of the designers - wouldn't that be a blow to their ego)

Old 05-07-2001, 05:11 PM   #7
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Floraowe:

LOL! LOLOLOLOL! I just can't get the thought out of my head of some girl sleeping with her boyfriend, deciding it was a bad idea and that she was pushed into it, reloading her life before the fateful night and dumping him... LOLOL! HELP! If I laugh any more I'm afriad I'll cough up my lungs!

Tancred
Old 05-08-2001, 03:02 PM   #8
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Isnt anomen romance a oxy-moron?

------------------
Meet my lawyer.
Old 05-08-2001, 03:07 PM   #9
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
LOL! LOLOLOLOL! I just can't get the thought out of my head of some girl sleeping with her boyfriend, deciding it was a bad idea and that she was pushed into it, reloading her life before the fateful night and dumping him... LOLOL! HELP! If I laugh any more I'm afriad I'll cough up my lungs!

Tancred
I'm playing a Female Mage right now. It be fun to have the whole romance thing, but I'm looking for an all mage or dual mages party, with Jaheria and Minsc as my front line. No room for Anomen in my party.

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
Old 05-08-2001, 03:11 PM   #10
Gimlee
Elminster

Thats a bad side if the game, I wished that you could have more romances with a female charcter. There are a lot of male NPC to create a odd romance, like Jan or Korgan.