Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 01:05 PM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

happy birthday to "ME"!!!! 8)

to some oldies its me Zor , Zoratorak (in case you havent seen me yet going for the name Harkolair...

its just 1 hr since ive turned 18... its 1 am in the morn right now and everybody is asleep and the first person who greeted me was Erati (now that is a surprise!!)

the reason is ive posted this message is not because of NOT having enough attention as mentioned by Rikard or being depressed right now... i mean.. it does sound kinda pompous that your announcing your b-day to everybody to this board... im not KSP (kulang sa pansin and in English terms: not enough attention).. the reason im announcing this is because my b-day wish is for all of you guys to have a great time and live a long life and for your wishes to come true and have no problems ... (wierd huh, well im pretty satisfied with my life right now and i dont need anything so might as well make my wish useful by remembering that all of you in this board (old or new) that your my little family here in the computer) [ i also have a family outside but you get my drift]...

so im finally 18 and big possibilities awaits me... grauduated from high school, going to college, had my last prom (senior) , and life is full of possibilities..

so thanks you for those people who "WILL" reply me ... since im going off to bed right now... and snooze for a little while... and so i wont be able to reply to all your "hopefully" heartwarming messages...

ps: Hey melusine... my old profile Zor... has gone haywire so i think im sticking to Harkolair... my b-day April 3 ,1983 so add it to your network pls... thanks

pss: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ESPONA !!! APRIL 2... haha!! in western time its her b-day right now.. but its also my b-day right now in eastern time...

psss: Happy b-day again to Jerome..and ive already replied in your post

thanks again... and good night (err.. morning)

opps: sorry for the mix up moraine... kinda forgetful with names.. ive just edited
------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...

[This message has been edited by Harkoliar (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 01:07 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Happy birthday Zor ! Welcome to the adult world !

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 04-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 01:09 PM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

WHY DIDDNT YOU SAY SO???
May all the happiness in the world come to you my friend! I diddnt know we had our B-Days so close together! I hope that you know that even if people dont make it on to post then they're here in spirit!

YOU RULE THE WORLD (for today,), ENJOY IT!

------------------

Jerome, Arch Nemisis of the OHF

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 04-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 01:10 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
happy birthday to "ME"!!!! 8)

to some oldies its me Zor , Zoratorak (in case you havent seen me yet going for the name Harkolair...

its just 1 hr since ive turned 18... its 1 am in the morn right now and everybody is asleep and the first person who greeted me was Erati (now that is a surprise!!)

so im finally 18 and big possibilities awaits me... grauduated from high school, going to college, had my last prom (senior) , and life is full of possibilities..

so thanks you for those people who "WILL" reply me ... since im going off to bed right now... and snooze for a little while... and so i wont be able to reply to all your "hopefully" heartwarming messages...
right now.. but its also my b-day right now in eastern time...
thanks again... and good night (err.. morning)

Zor! (sorry, not used to the new name!)

HAPPY 18th! Wonderful age, but then you know it already!

Life truly is full of promise, dear Zor. Take advantage of what is offered an make opportunities as you go. God Bless!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 01:29 PM   #5
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

A very happy birthday to you,
Harkoliar !

Just curious, is 18 as "big" a birthday in the Philippines as it is in most European countries ? You know, you are allowed to vote, to drive and granted unrestricted access to all liquors, x-rated movies (oops ! How did that slip by ? - and, finally - always saving the best for last - subject to the mandatory military draft/conscription - if you are male . Sorry, in case I just managed to spoil your entire birthday.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 04-02-2001, 04:02 PM   #6
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Zor... Errr.. Ummm..
HARKOLIAR
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-02-2001, 04:07 PM   #7
dafan

Happybirthday may you live a long and happy life

------------------
when it's dark outside ...join me...I'm the light when you are here
Old 04-02-2001, 07:13 PM   #8
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Happy Birthday Harkoliar. Wishing you the best in your "adult" life. LOL. I appreciate you letting us know it's your birthday, cause some of us have bad memories/didn't know it was your birthday. Hope your day is/was a great one.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 07:26 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm not replying and hope you had a great birthday. Drink a few San Miguels for me
Old 04-02-2001, 08:23 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Man, look at all the Aries people out here! Jerome, Harkoliar...! Well, congrats to all of you, and may you party till you drop!

Cheers!
-Sazerac

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 04-02-2001).]