Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 07:27 PM   #1
Elvis
Welcomed New User

Okay so I talked to the Stout King and then waxed him....looted his vaults and got the dragon armor....well I headed toward the mine carts because I thought after talking to the king they would work.....so I hop in the one on the left and hit the lever and it says "lever doesn't work".....did i mess up by killing the king? I know that I have to use this car to find the lever to fix the other car.....I need help bad...please help I'm stuck.
Old 11-03-2000, 03:39 AM   #2
Kenwyn

You killed the poor Stout King? And he was so young (in Stout years). I don't know if you messed up or not. When you say the left lever does not work are you sure you are in the mining car? You have to click on the car to actually be in it (like getting on a horse or raft). If you are actually in the car and the lever doesn't work, well.............? I'm still exploring the mines so I don't really know if their exploation is vital to the overall game. I'm a lot of help, aren't I? Good Luck!!!

Old 11-03-2000, 04:42 PM   #3
Loremaster

Only the king can order the miners to fix the first cart, so if you kill him I guess that messes the cart up. That said, you already have the armor so all you are presumably missing is any guild/NPC quests further in the mines. I can't really say tho, as I'm still wandering blindly through the elevator maze they call the mines myself!