Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-14-2001, 09:25 AM   #21
Graccus
Dungeon Master

Don't forget about the lowly +1 Hammer +4 vs. Giantkin. This works against golems, and is easily attainable early in the game.
Old 06-14-2001, 09:31 AM   #22
Desuma_Malevois

For that matter, the Ring of Earth Command can charm them, though they might make their saving throw.

Old 06-14-2001, 10:01 AM   #23
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm assuming that you're in...***SPOILER***
The city of Suldanessar? That's the only place where I encountered a bunch of Admantium Golems. Here's what I did. I took one of the leftover mind control circlets (from the Illithid city), snuck up behind an Admantium Golem while invisible, and slapped the collar on him. Bam! I've got me a pet golem to go and smash all the other golems. So...my new pet cruised around and smashed all of the golems that were running amok in the city. I brought him back for healing when he needed it. Of course...I didn't get any XPs for the kills that he made all by himself, but I didn't really need them anyway...

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!