Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-21-2001, 08:56 PM   #1
White Knight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've just about finished this thing (the first time) and it is about 90 days game time, and 30 days real time. Of course that's short compared to Might and Magic VI, VII, and VIII which took up to three game years to complete. The maps respawned after two years, so it was funny coming back to the lower level areas you had trouble with the first time around with high level chars and just pasting the hobgoblins and such. Mostly the MM game length was because it took weeks to train, every time you trained to gain levels, and in one of the games you might reach level 90 by the end.
Old 03-21-2001, 09:04 PM   #2
BG2SOA

I'm now in the middle of the game,I could've finished it,but I'm trying to do all the quests and I can,find and explore everything.So It'll take some time until I finish the game.