Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 11-18-2003, 04:02 PM   #1
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it normal to loose 50% - 2/3 of all your stuff that you carry when you go to the chapter 1 Finale or is it a bug/glitch?
Old 11-18-2003, 04:09 PM   #2
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

This is obviously a glitch. I havent heard of this one before. Try to reload.

[ 11-18-2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Dalamar Stormcrow ]
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 05:08 PM   #3
Stratos
Vampire

Some items like most books, text scrolls and keys disappear whenever you reach a point where you can't go back, such as the finale in chapter 1 etc. If you are carrying around alot of these then it will seem that a large portion of your inventory disappears. You wont need them anymore anyway.

If, on the other hand, you've lost equipment such as weapons and armours then you have a problem.

[ 11-18-2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 11-19-2003, 02:17 PM   #4
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, i don't think i've lost any armor, weapons, potions, wands etc. But Tomi's contract, Dealan's feather etc. did disappear. But the strangest thing is that i've kept Callik's note, and the Peninsula prison key.
Old 11-19-2003, 05:21 PM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

I don't know about Tomi's contract or Daelans feather. Did you solve their quests?

As for Callik's note and the key, yes I have those too. Of some reason they don't disappear.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:14 AM   #6
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did there quests, its probably because i leave Tomi, Dealan and the others (except Sharwyn, i have her 'riding shotgun') in the plague-ridden city, and i can't go back to Neverwinter once the finale begins.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:04 AM   #7
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Streak:
I did there quests, its probably because i leave Tomi, Dealan and the others (except Sharwyn, i have her 'riding shotgun') in the plague-ridden city, and i can't go back to Neverwinter once the finale begins.
I haven't checked whether or not I've lost the items when I moved to the finale in Chapter 1, but perhaps you're correct. IIRC you get the contract and the feather again if you hire them in Chapter 2 so perhaps you DO loose the items. Or maybe you've just accidently dropped them somewhere, it can happen if your inventory is full, or you have them in a bag somewhere.

Are Sharwyn's contract and Boddyknock's and Grimgnaws gems gone as well?
Old 11-20-2003, 01:43 PM   #8
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I only have Sharwyn's contract in the finale now, but that's probably because she's currently my henchman.