Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 09-24-2001, 10:18 AM   #1
www.cffl.com

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
~
~
(If you startd a new game in TOB.) Did anyone have a hard time with those guys you had to fight right after you gave
Serovok his life bak or whatever? I didnt, yo didnt have to fight anyone all that hard. I payed my mom an dads game all the way throgh and improrted my charechter in to TOB and i had to fight drow warriors and Bhodie and a couple other ppl.

[This message has been edited by www.cffl.com (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-24-2001, 06:23 PM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Interesting question... I'm still wondering why I had to battle Sarevok, Irenicus and Bodhi at the same time while I was soloing my Sorcerer and only had to battle Irenicus when I approached him with a complete party... Oh well, battles weren't difficult in any way of course, but still...
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 02:25 PM   #3
www.cffl.com

At least someone aprecciates my ?s.

------------------

That is what Bin Laden is going to look like when we are done with him.

[This message has been edited by www.cffl.com (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 06:22 PM   #4
G'kar

Ya know, I read that that fight is supposed to relative to your parties lvl, I've only playyed it twice, full partys, same levels, different class combinations though and both times were practically the same. My next game will be a dyad (two party members) and im curious what the results will be???
Old 09-26-2001, 04:02 AM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

I recall beating a bunch of elves or something like that..

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Link is offline   Reply With Quote