Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2001, 03:06 PM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb was thinking back to the time before he became hunted when Kaz came over to him, he didn't notice her, so deep was he in memories, until he reached the ones that almost brought him to tears, he quickly wrenched himself away from those memories, he turned towards Kaz and said, doing his best to prevent his emotions from being revealed by the tone of his voice, "Sorry, I was delayed by a few assasins, got rid of them though, where are you and your friends headed next? I might have something for us and your friends to do until we leave on a quest of some sort, a personal matter that needs to be solved."
Old 11-01-2001, 03:13 PM   #12
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"I do not think we had anything planned. I believe we could help you... but tell me, what is it that we must do? I will not do evil."
OOC: just took a look at physics WHY ME?
Old 11-01-2001, 03:14 PM   #13
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Hmm I can't do anything till Spree gets on. So don't leave us behind

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 11-01-2001, 03:18 PM   #14
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
"I do not think we had anything planned. I believe we could help you... but tell me, what is it that we must do? I will not do evil."
OOC: just took a look at physics WHY ME?
Lol I know how you feel Kaz. I choose to learn german when I started highschool and I have a BIG test on it tomorrow........arg.....

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 11-01-2001).]
Old 11-01-2001, 03:19 PM   #15
Neb

"As you might have noticed, there are assasins after me," Neb said, "They've been hunting me for a long time, ever since I left their brotherhood to study the arcane arts instead, in their hunt for me they killed my family, killed my friends and burned my home to the ground," Neb left out a few parts on purpose, such as his brother having survived and sworn to hunt him down for bringing this disaster to their house and also the fact that he'd lost someone whom he had loved very much, "They've hunted me for six years now, but I've begun to hunt them back, whenever I encounter one of their lairs I destroy it, recently, I've learned the location of one of their lairs within this city, but it is too large for me to destroy alone, I need the help of you and your friends Kaz, I must avenge the death of my family and friends."
Old 11-01-2001, 03:20 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...Kaz...
I need some stats and limitations placed on your Demon-character. Is he a Demon Prince, like Demogorgon was...or a Demon-Lord, or a specially strong normal Tanar'ri whatever....???
I can help you set him up because I found some sites that have demon stats and stuff. If you already have the stats, I would like to see them.
I am interested in seeing how you can explain how three ancient Dragons were scared off by one demon. Neither Mistral nor I had the time to actually play the dragon's side of the battle that happened but thier combined force would have leveled the city. That is not what they wanted to do, however. They were there to take care of some private matters...and had no direct influence on our party...yet...
Old 11-01-2001, 03:30 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oocoing this from school, so i might have to cut details short because i dont wanna get caught...

Sephi finally woke himself up from his sleep. He hadn't slept in days, and therefore had slept almost twelve hours. Looking around the building, he recalled how he had gotten there and who he was there with. Feeling around he found that he still had all of his equpiment, which he was thankful for. He stretched, popping his shoulders and his back loudly. That chair was unbelievably hard, I wonder how I got any sleep at all!
He turned to Mistral, whose icy glare was cutting into him. That's right, I DO have some nerve, don't I? My business with you is just that: my business. I'd rather you didn't know, especially if you're not interested in hearing any more of that 'mercenary-extrodionare' talk.
He walked over to the window, and peered outside. Two guards had formed on the outside, and there were undoubtedly more surrounding the building. This was about to get a lot more difficult...

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 11-01-2001).]

Old 11-01-2001, 03:31 PM   #18
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
OOC...Kaz...
I need some stats and limitations placed on your Demon-character. Is he a Demon Prince, like Demogorgon was...or a Demon-Lord, or a specially strong normal Tanar'ri whatever....???
I can help you set him up because I found some sites that have demon stats and stuff. If you already have the stats, I would like to see them.
I am interested in seeing how you can explain how three ancient Dragons were scared off by one demon. Neither Mistral nor I had the time to actually play the dragon's side of the battle that happened but thier combined force would have leveled the city. That is not what they wanted to do, however. They were there to take care of some private matters...and had no direct influence on our party...yet...
OOC: The demon that appeared was NOT the demon that is influencing Kaz. I do not know what kind of demon the Kaz-demon is, except that it is extroardinarily skilled at influencing and controlling minds and it has a very sadistical sense of humor. The demon that appeared was a very VERY powerful demon. The three dragons could (probably) have defeated it, but the fight would probably have leveled the whole city, so they left. The demon left because it was bored with the dragons gone. Basically, Kaz's innate Teleport ability comes from the demon. So, it has an interesting side-effect - every once in a while, when using it, she summons a demon. Normally it's a weaker one, but this time a really REALLY powerful thing showed up. Her demon isn't nearly as strong.

Kaz listened silently. Then she said, "I understand. I too lost my family to a violent attack, although I was much younger. I understand your need for revenge, something I also had for a long time - now no longer. The past must be left behind sometime, but not too soon. I would help you in your quest."
Old 11-01-2001, 03:37 PM   #19
Neb

Neb smiled when Kaz said she would aid him and was amazed how much she resembled one of his lost friends when she said spoke of having lost her family, he said, "I share your pain Kaz, now, let us find your friends, we will need aid if we are to defeat these assasins, do you have any idea where they might be? Or any means to contact them?"
Old 11-01-2001, 03:42 PM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...Ok...that helps put things into perspective. After you posted that, I began doing a web-search on demons and the only thing I could find that would do what yours did was a demon prince...but none of them fit your description of your personal demon. So I was confused. Thanks for helping me sort that out. If you want an entire demon list, with their respective abilities, let me know.