Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 04:37 AM   #31
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: bed time
Old 10-29-2001, 04:40 AM   #32
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: sorry people, I only just woke up and just looked at this thread. (damn different timezones)

ic: the sorcerer swore, he didn't know the woman, but if he wanted to get paid, he would have to help.
He ran out after the woman, and started muttering lowly, until eventually he released the magical energy, pinpointing the exact location of one of the remaining assassins.
Now knowing where they were, he started chanting again and started blasting miniature fire balls at the attacker, disrupting him and giving the stranger a better chance of escape.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'

[This message has been edited by Talthyr Malkaviel (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 04:45 AM   #33
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara rushes over to the hapless little twirp that tried his hand against Drak:: You!!! ::she tries to regain her composure, the battle raging around her, but darn it! HIM?!?! She grabs him by the collar.:: Explain quickly! My patience draws thin!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-29-2001, 05:01 AM   #34
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

As the miniature fireball hits the mage, he was caught aflame in an instance. Grinning happily at such unexpected advantage, the soldier cheered: "betach didn't prepare for that!" Continuely bashing the mage fiercely, he yelled to his new ally: "there are still two in the bush, blast them!"

Nalio tried to get on his feet, but was shoved off by Liliara. Protesting loudly
"hey! I was just trying to help! alright, it looked like I was with those whoever crazy men attacked you, but by Mask and Shar, NO! I was in the stable by ...ackk, lets say, pure accident, then I saw those men tried to shoot your horse... well, honestly I was hap.. err, I meant, NOT happy. Anyhows, they found me, so I had to make a mess to get ou.. to get a chance to warn you. I er... jumped on your horse, then the next thing I knew was I am out here, knocked on the ground, and being mistreated SOOO badly!"

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 12:02 PM   #35
Legolas the Elven Archer

OOC: Whoa! All the fun's starting without me! I take it I was supposed to be in my room, after Julia left?

IC: One Assassin leered from the bushes, trying to spot movement in the dark. As he caught sight of Liliara, he started to chant softly, preparing to blast her away with a giant lightningstrike. The lights and her screams would create enogh confusion for the assassin and his companion to finish their task.

Suddenly, in mid-spell, the cleric halted. Where there were once words, he could produce only gurgling sounds now.
An arrowshaft stuck in his chest, and he was coughing up blood, almost brown in the twilight.

From the shadows, a figure emerged. Legolas.

[This message has been edited by Legolas the Elven Archer (edited 10-29-2001).]

Old 10-29-2001, 03:34 PM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

You heard bush blushing. The one remaining hidden assasin turned and flee

Liliara is still trying to decide what to do with Nalio

The soldier, gave another kick to the badly burnt and beaten mage assasin-wanna-be, then dragged him up, hands tight behind the mage's back, and walked to Liliara

Old 10-29-2001, 03:55 PM   #37
Legolas the Elven Archer

After a split second's hesitation, Legolas too moved forward to take a good look at the prisoners. He knew that it was dangerous to let the other assassin escape but the others would need a hand handling the captives.
When he passed the assassin he'd shot he took a look at the arrow, and decided that it was too bent to be used again. He let it stick in the slowly seeping wound.

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Legolas:
Supreme Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks
Only Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks
Maintainer of the as of yet unopened Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks Clan Website
Feeling lonely but waiting until tomorrow...

Old 10-29-2001, 04:03 PM   #38
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: our group dont get on often... damn
Old 10-29-2001, 04:10 PM   #39
Legolas the Elven Archer

OOC: Time zones... You've got the best chance of finding me here from about 10 a.m. 'till 5 p.m. forum time. That's about the same time Sniffy's around too.

Old 10-29-2001, 04:16 PM   #40
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

When I'm on it'll usually be between the forum times of 2am and 6pm.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'