Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2001, 12:52 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well not many people seem to have found that we are open for buisness again. Hey Z Ive found some of the cool new features, but do you have a list of them somewhere perhaps?
Good job Z
Old 11-03-2001, 12:58 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Well not many people seem to have found that we are open for buisness again. Hey Z Ive found some of the cool new features, but do you have a list of them somewhere perhaps?
Good job Z

Before I post a list of new goodies, give me another day-- I have to do some MAJOR Tweaking of stuff, and add the modifications, like; Who is online, Add back the Member ranks, and so on.. I need to really re-fix this posting box.. UGH. Not wide enough!

PS: No 'colon smileys' will work yet either. hang in there, it'll be all back to normal--WITH The new additional options in the next few days!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-03-2001, 01:06 AM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Before I post a list of new goodies, give me another day-- I have to do some MAJOR Tweaking of stuff, and add the modifications, like; Who is online, Add back the Member ranks, and so on.. I need to really re-fix this posting box.. UGH. Not wide enough!

PS: No 'colon smileys' will work yet either. hang in there, it'll be all back to normal--WITH The new additional options in the next few days!!

Yeah I noticed that there was still lots of work to be done. But hell we can wait right?
Yes Sir Major tweak sir!
Old 11-03-2001, 01:10 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oooh, nice look! Good going, Ziroc! I was worried when I saw the forums down earlier, then I got very excited when I realized you were upgrading. Too cool!

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-03-2001, 01:15 AM   #5
Moni

Looking good!

Old 11-03-2001, 01:21 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wow, this is too cool, too...it puts our member numbers up from when we first registered on the "new board". I was the 41st person to sign on in January...I never knew that until now!

However, something that's interesting: Ziroc, the owner, is listed as "Member 2". I wonder who was #1?

(My bets are on Chocolate! )

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-03-2001, 01:40 AM   #7
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Good job Ziroc! I like the instant UBB, and the automatic show signature. Course I didn't realise you had to login now to post, and my happy wave came out as , but nevermind

Edit: I keep finding new things I like! I like the way it refreshes without refreshing , I like the way it says 'Hello, Aelia Jusa' at the top, I like the member number... [img]smile.gif[/img]