Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2001, 05:01 PM   #1
Elhardo
The Magister

I've played BG2 a few times, but have never held onto Edwin...I want him NOW!
My current group is , ;
myself (chaotic netral blade)
Minsc
Jaheira
Aerie
Yoshimo
Keldorn

Is there anyone here who will particularly object to me taking him on, i wanna get him b4 Minsc partners with Aerie!
Also does Valygar dislike anyone?
thx for help
Old 04-30-2001, 06:40 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm not positive since I've never taken Edwin but I think I've read that he and Keldorn will go at it at some point.
Old 04-30-2001, 06:49 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I've heard that Minsc and Edwin won't get along (yes, we all know that) and eventually they will hack each other apart (which is random), whereas Keldorn and Viconia will have a similar situation.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-30-2001, 07:11 PM   #4
Halbred
The Magister

speaking from my exp

the party i have now consists of the likes of Minsc, Edwin, Keldorn, and Visconia. As far as i can see, only Keldorn and Visconia have gone at it so far. Random attack and they both leave my party to hack it out... no stopping it as far as i can tell. Happened to me 5 times so far so im kinda pissed to keep having to restart.
Old 04-30-2001, 09:50 PM   #5
Gimlee
Elminster

Actually, everyone is wright. Minsc doesn,t like Edwin for a reason everybody knows (bg1) and Keldorn hates drows (wich is Viconia). Valygar is a good replacement for Minsc since you want to KEEP Edwin (the most powerful spellcaster than everybody, he will be more powerfull then the mage that you can create).Valygar hates nobody. My team is : me(swashbuckler) ,Korgan, Valygar,Edwin,Imoen,Viconia. All of those characters don't fight. Even if they dislike each other (espacially Korgan)