Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2002, 05:15 PM   #1
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

After getting to the Peak in my original game, and losing it in a PC crash...

I am glad to say, I finally finished the game today! I took a very big break from it when I lost everything the first time... I was so frustrated that all that hard work was gone! But sure enough, I started all over, same classes, names, races, and plunged through the game and defeated it today - did all three endings to check it out - and each time tabbed out and renamed the ENDING.SAV file to ENDING1-JoinSavant.SAV, ENDING2-WritePage.SAV and ENDING3-RipPage.SAV ... in the event, that through some miracle, there does come to be a WIZARDRY 9!!!

Anyway - something I was curious about... after defeating the Dark Savant, is there any way to get that Gauntlet he drops? Through all the dialogue, it doesn't let ya, then it immediately turns you around to the book... and it's all sequence from there. Just curious what the stats on his glove are.

(Seems to make a nice opening for Wizardry 9, if Bela gets the glove and it has some kind of power) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 05:46 PM   #2
Nomad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have heard( not tried it ) that if you can get Bela killed in the final battle, you can continue in the game. I would then expect hat you can get the Chroma Glove.

And by the way, Congrats on finishing, it is quite a journey isn't it?

[ 12-03-2002, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Nomad ]
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 11:49 PM   #3
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I have it saved right outside the Cosmic Circle - so I may give it a try. [img]smile.gif[/img]